Happy weekend and happy end of the first week of 2017! We hope your New Year is off to an amazing (and delicious) start!
This year is going to be full of fun and good eats, including the culinary works of art coming to the first-ever Epcot International Festival of the Arts! We have the full menus for the Food Studios too!
And don’t forget, the 2017 Epcot Food and Wine Festival starts in August this year!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Dates have been announced for the 2017 Delicious Disney, A Chef Series
- One-day Disney Dining Plans to be tested at the Magic Kingdom!
- We enjoyed dinner at The BOATHOUSE recently – check out our review!
- Casey’s Corner at the Magic Kingdom has updated their menu with new specialty hot dogs!
- We shared the recipe for the Warm Apple Butter Cake from Steakhouse 55 at the Disneyland Hotel.
- Choza Tequila Bar is coming to Epcot’s Mexico Pavilion!
- Cocktails by Cody has published a new book – Fairy Tale Cocktails!
- Check out our newest YouTube video: Three ways to save on food at Disney World!