Happy last day of January! It’s time to sit back, relax, and enjoy our weekly round-up of the most delicious Disney food news.
We are so excited to announce the grand launch of the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2016 e-book! The Guide is fully updated for 2016 vacations and is available for purchase and download to help you make the most of your dining plans at Walt Disney World!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- It’s the “Year of the Monkey” and Nine Dragons Restaurant and Morimoto Asia are celebrating the Chinese New Year with special menu offerings starting February 8.
- We recently checked out the newly-expanded Cove Bar at Disney California Adventure.
- Seashore Sweets at Disney’s BoardWalk is closing February 1!
- New Outdoor Kitchens and new food items coming to this year’s Epcot Flower and Garden Festival!
- Check out the mini dessert tarts at Everything Pop in Disney’s Pop Century Resort.
- There’s a brand new DFB Podcast and AJ and Brad are talking about their favorite snack options at Disney World and Disneyland resorts!
- Special menus and treats are coming to Disneyland for Valentine’s Day weekend!
- Have you checked out the bookshelves in the secret passageway at the Skipper Canteen? You should!
- Disney has announced 2 New Booths at the 2016 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival this spring!