Woo!! We’re starting to get real details about this year’s Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
First, we have the full line-up of Eat to the Beat Concerts (new this year — The Go-Go’s, Manhattan Transfer, Spin Doctors, and more!); AND we also know that the Scotland booth will be a new addition to the festival!
Finally, we’ve got details on a few returning Epcot Food and Wine Festival booths, like Brazil!
Here’s more news!
Disney Food News
Here’s the Disney Food News this week…
- Check out the new food items on the menu for Disney’s Monstrous Summer!
- More details about the 2013 Epcot Food and Wine Festival, including the new Scotland Booth.
- The full Eat to the Beat concert line-up announced for the 2013 Epcot Food and Wine Festival, including 5 new bands!
- Mull over the Be Our Guest Restaurant menu updates in the Magic Kingdom.
- We tried the new Meatball Cone at Downtown Disney’s Marketplace Snacks in Disney World.
- Purchase your tickets for the Disney Food Blog Snack Attack IllumiNations Dessert Party on October 2nd!
- Epcot’s La Cava del Tequila hinted at new merchandise — personalized glasses for cava regulars!
- Catch up on the menu changes at Everything Pop Food Court at the Pop Century Resort.
Of course, there’s more! Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including End Zone Food Court Refurbishment at All-Star Sports, the return of ‘Ohana’s sweet and sour dipping sauce at the Polynesian Resort, and Woody’s All-American Roundup at Disneyland’s Big Thunder Ranch.
This week we’re featuring the iconic Mickey! Like this Mickey Ice Cream Bar antenna topper we got from Stacie via Instagram.
And Stephanie tweeted “Just tried the chocolate ganache at our hotel! Soo rich and creamy! Thx for the tip, AJ :).” You are welcome!!
Thanks for sharing these Mickey goodies with us!
Deal of the Week! Bundle DFB Disney Dining Guides for More Savings
Check out how you can have the best Disney vacation ever…and pay even less!
DFB Guide + Snacks Bundle:
With our popular DFB Guide + Snacks Bundle, you’ll get our:
- DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2013 Edition, our
- DFB Guide to Magic Kingdom Snacks, 2013 Edition, AND our
- DFB Guide to Epcot Snacks, 2013 Edition
All for a significant discount! Learn more about the DFB Guide + Snacks Bundle here!
DFB Snack Bundle:
Already have the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining? You can still bundle for savings! Pick up our bundle of two DFB Snack Guides — Magic Kingdom and Epcot — for less.
With the DFB Snack Bundle, you’ll receive the DFB Mini-Guide to Magic Kingdom Snacks e-Book and the DFB Mini-Guide to Epcot Snacks e-Book for one super-discounted price. Purchase the DFB Snack Bundle here!
Did You Purchase a Previous Edition of the DFB Mini-Guide to Magic Kingdom Snacks?
Read more about our extra discounts for previous purchasers here!
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix celebrates summer with a Disney California Adventure candy and cookie jar.
Cake Wrecks shares some fun sweets with characters from The Lion King, Monsters, Inc., and more!
Studios Central re-visits the Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Walt Disney World for Grown Ups reviews Disney’s Magical Star cocktail.
disZine features new Vinylmation including the beloved Orange Bird!
Main Street Gazette leads us to a great cup of Kasbah coffee at the Tangierine Cafe in Epcot.
All Ears features Disney World Publishing Worldwide’s announcement for a diabetes-focused series for children. Hooray Mickey!
Disney Parks Blog highlights Woody’s All-American Roundup at Disneyland.