Happy November from Epcot! November brings Dia de los Muertos to the Mexico Pavilion, a lot of Holiday merchandise to the park, the end of the Food and Wine Festival on November 12 🙁 and the start of the Festival of the Holidays on November 18 🙂 to this really busy park! That’s in addition to the construction for the new Guardians of the Galaxy and Ratatouille rides and installation of the park’s Skyliner station!! Here’s everything we found!
Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
There’s just a little more than one week left for the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival! Find out EVERYTHING you need to know about the festival on our Epcot Food and Wine Festival pages! PLUS – check out our BEST OF THE FEST!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We spotted refillable Coke bottles at the Coca-Cola Store in Disney Springs!
- You need to check out this Pineapple Spam Burger at Disney World!
- Check out our Fall Back Flash Sale at the DFB Store.
- We reviewed the holiday sandwiches and a new dessert at Earl of Sandwich.
- T-Rex Cafe in Disney Springs is hosting Breakfast with Santa next month.
- Check out the construction updates for the Ratatouille and Guardians of the Galaxy attractions in Epcot.
- Disney Cast Members can get a discount via Mobile Order at select locations.
- Check out the adorable new ears coming to Epcot!
- We have the FULL list of holiday treats coming to Disneyland. And we have a sneak peek at two treats here.
- Check out the seasonal cupcakes coming to Sprinkles this month.
- The list of celebrity narrators for the Candlelight Processional is now complete!
- Check out menus for the Disneyland Festival of Holidays.
- The gingerbread display at Disney’s Contemporary Resort is up!
- Mickey’s Magical Birthday Sundae has arrived at Ghirardelli.
- The Magic Kingdom has decked the halls for the holiday season.
- Tink’s Pixie-Dusted Cone has arrived in the Magic Kingdom!
- You need to check out this year’s Pluto Holiday Popcorn Bucket.
- Epcot’s Skyliner station is becoming a work of art.
- We have details on the 2019 Epcot Festival of the Arts, including the Disney on Broadway performers!
- We spotted the Holiday Refillable Resort Mugs at Disney World.
- We reviewed a couple seasonal cupcakes at the Contemporary Resort!
- Check out the only-available-on-Halloween cupcake we spotted at Epcot.
- We shared a construction update from Disney’s Hollywood Studios. And this update on Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway!
- New prizes are available for Remy’s Hide and Squeak Scavenger Hunt at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
- Epcot’s Mexico Pavilion was celebrating Dia de los Muertos with a visiting artist and new merchandise.
- More holiday merchandise is popping up at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- We spotted new Star Wars mugs and hats at the Studios.
- Vampirina is now meeting guests at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- The Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels are offering a sale on holiday season rates!
- We reviewed a Pumpkin Spice Pretzel in Epcot’s Norway Pavilion.
- The Disney attractions-inspired Spirit Jerseys are now available online.
- Check out who is coming to the Tropical Hideaway in Disneyland.
- We launched the DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2018 e-book!
- Reservations are now available for the Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill coming to Disney Springs.
- Check out this update on the Disney Skyliner construction at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Ralph and Vanellope from ‘Ralph Breaks the Internet’ are coming to the Disney Parks!
- We shared a preview of the merchandise for the Wine and Dine Half Marathon.
- Check out these over-the-top shakes from Beaches and Cream!
- We reviewed two new menus at Frontera Cocina in Disney Springs.
- New DFB YouTube videos: What’s New at the Disney Parks This Week, AJ’s Favorite Disney World Restaurants, 7 Things That Might Surprise You About the Holidays at Disney World, and What Cast Members Wish You Knew Before Coming to Disney World.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
New DFB Video — What Cast Members Wish You Knew Before Coming to Disney World
The Mexico Pavilion in Epcot is ready to celebrate Dia de los Muertos this year with a special appearance by a visiting artist and plenty of Dia de los Muertos merchandise!
Visiting artist Carmelita Melchor Jimon will be in the Plaza de los Amigos between now and November 4. While she is here she will be painting and signing Catrinas.
We had a case of wanderlust this week, and instead of getting out the passport and packing, we just hopped over to spend the day in Epcot. Our journey started with some time spent in Future World, followed by a trip around the World Showcase. And boy, did we find a lot new eats and buys for you on this “trip”!
Disney World’s Epcot Future World New Menu Items and Merchandise Updates
Zocalo Park in Disneyland’s Frontierland has honored Dia de Los Muertos for some time now, featuring specialty displays and even snacks in honor of the annual Mexican celebration.
But things have gotten a lot bigger and better. Because this year’s Disneyland celebration extends to Disney California Adventure! Running now through November 2nd, the all-new Plaza de la Familia seasonal celebration offers live music and entertainment, interactive activities, and special decorations to enjoy. [Read more…]
It’s (almost) Halloween Time again at Disneyland Resort!
And you know what that means… ghoulish goodies and creepy confections will be haunting the parks! From September 15th all the way through the big day — October 31st! — keep an eye out for all the extra spooky selections!
You’ll be able to scare up treats just about anywhere you go! Candy Kitchens such as the Candy Palace in Disneyland and Trolley Treats in Disney California Adventure will bring back the Jack Skellington Apple!
Jack couldn’t resist bringing along a couple of his pals… the classic Minnie Witch Apple and the Poison Skull Apple. [Read more…]
It’s the most wonderful time of the year! The 2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival has finally started and we’ve been eating and drinking our way around World Showcase for a couple of days!
It was another week full of big news stories including the opening of Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar and some new enhancements for the Chase Lounge at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
We have a lot to share, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar opened on September 22! And the full menu includes 16 specialty cocktails!
- The 2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival has started and we have a rundown of the Best of the Fest!
- This week was the grand launch of the DFB Guide to Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios Snacks e-book!
- Disneyland has introduced treats for Dia de los Muertos!
- We have the first look at the menu for Morimoto Asia which opens on September 30!
- A few enhancements are coming to the Chase Lounge at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
- Our #OnTheList series continues with classics from the Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
- We review Zuri’s Sweets Shop at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
New to the Disneyland Resort this season are an adorably festive line of Dia de los Muertos Treats.
For the past few years, Zocalo Park in Frontierland has had a gorgeous display where you can participate in some fun activities and learn about the traditions of Dia de los Muertos.