Happy Sunday and happy October! We hope you’re having a wonderful weekend. Now it’s time to sit back and check out the latest in Disney food news.
Are you making plans to attend the 2016 Epcot Food and Wine Festival? You can see pictures of every single dish at the festival right here! And make sure you check out our Best of the Fest so you know what you absolutely must eat at this year’s Festival!
Don’t forget – you can still order our DFB Guide to the 2016 Epcot Food and Wine Festival for 30% off the cover price! Just use discount code Countdown at check-out to secure your savings!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We are celebrating the launch of the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2017!
- New dining discounts announced for Annual Passholders in honor of the Magic Kingdom’s 45th anniversary.
- We launched a brand new YouTube Channel!
- You have to try the Salted Oatmeal Cornflake Cookie, Brownie, and Cap’n Crunch Ice Cream Sandwich at Sprinkles.
- Local food trucks in Disneyland’s Downtown Disney District this month!
- A new-ish Wishes Fireworks Dessert Party is now available to book at the Magic Kingdom.
- Have you tried these three monster sundaes at Walt Disney World?
- We officially said good-bye to Writer’s Stop at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- ‘The Chew’ had to switch up its taping schedule thanks to Hurricane Matthew!
- Earl of Sandwich announced a new Turkey, Apple, and Brie Sandwich!
- The Hitchhiking Ghosts Tiki Mug has arrived at Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto!
- We’re talking about a Mocktail Crawl in our newest Tips from the DFB Guide post.