We’re excited to announce the grand launch of The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining 2012 e-Book! It’s now available for purchase and download to help you make the most of your dining opportunities while in Disney World.
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining 2012 e-Book is an instantly downloadable PDF guide, featuring over 310 full-color pages of photographs, information, and advice about our favorite things — food and dining in Walt Disney World.
It’s guaranteed to help you navigate your way to delicious dining on your next vacation! And if you’re ready to get yours now, head on over to DFBGuide.com to pick it up!!
For our Grand Launch Sale, use code: 2012 to get a $4 discount this week only!
If you purchased the 2011 Guide last year, scroll down for details on repeat purchase discounts. Also, scroll down to the bottom of the post for details on the 6-word Restaurant Review winner, Vicky B!
What’s In The Guide?
As you know, the Guide includes:
- A 5-Step Strategy for Disney Dining Planning, covering everything you need to know from budgeting and booking to kids’ meals and fireworks.
- A comprehensive and in-depth look at Disney World dining, including tips and tricks to ensure a positive and stress-free dining experience.
- The ability to be read on your mobile device or computer!
While our 2011 Guide was very extensive, Disney World is always updating menus, prices, and other dining info. And we’re always finding new things to tell you about! So we’ve updated our 2012 edition with over 60 new pages of details along with more photos, coverage of new Disney dining experiences, exclusive games, and more!
In addition to these updates, our 2012 Guide adds:
- Over 60 new pages of Disney Dining information
- More Disney food and restaurant photos, and NEW Disney food and restaurant photos
- An entire chapter focused on Snacks in the theme parks and resorts, one of the most popular Disney dining topics
- Disney Dining Trivia to play while you’re waiting in line (or waiting for a table!)
- Exclusive Disney food-themed scavenger hunts for each Disney World theme park
- A comprehensive section of Disney Food news and updates from the past year, including new restaurants, new menus, and more
- Brand new “Top 5” lists to help you make quick dining decisions
- A brand new At-A-Glance section featuring quick facts such as how to locate your lost dining reservations, where to dine with the princesses, or where to pick up a six-pack of beer
- New Snack Crawls through the parks and resorts
- Updates on all pertinent facts such as dining hours, prices, resources, phone numbers, and restaurant closures/openings
- All new restaurant additions, closures, and added dining experiences
- And much more!
And the best part is: the price hasn’t changed! Our extensive Disney Dining information, updated and added to with 60+ extra pages and countless new details, will cost you the same amount that it did in 2011.
But, of course we’re offering a [Read more…]