Snack time! We’re really happy to announce that the 2014 Edition of The DFB Guide to Magic Kingdom Snacks e-Book is now available!
And to celebrate the grand launch, we have TWO great discounts for you!
- First, we’re keeping the guide at its original 2013 price for three weeks only! After that, the price will go up!
- Second — our readers can get the new guide for $2 off the purchase price for a limited time — just use code MAGIC14 at the check-out!
It’s time to snag your copy! Here are the details!
The Disney Food Blog Guide to Magic Kingdom Snacks e-Book
Now we’ve updated our best-selling DFB Guide to Magic Kingdom Snacks e-Book for 2014 with even more great information, photos, and…yep!…snacks!
Got a snack craving? Dig in now! We’ve made this guide instantly downloadable. It’s a PDF guide with photos, information, and advice on well over 150 delicious snacks (over 50 more than in our previous edition!) that you can savor in Disney World’s Magic Kingdom.
Don’t Miss Out on the Best Snacks in the Magic Kingdom!
This guide is guaranteed to help you find the best snacks and treats for your family while visiting the Magic Kingdom, or your money back — we all know that treats at the Magic Kingdom are just as nostalgic as our first flight on Dumbo!
With a 100% money-back guarantee, you have nothing to lose!
The DFB Guide to Magic Kingdom Snacks e-Book includes:
- Full-color photos of over 150 of our favorite snacks
- Current prices and Disney Dining Plan snack credit status
- Snack locations
- “Hidden treats” and add-ons that aren’t published on menus or that aren’t widely known
- Disney Food Blog reviews of all snacks
- Tips and tricks from experienced snack eaters
- Special Bonus items you’re going to love! (Of course…how could we not include these?)
Know what you’re getting BEFORE using a precious snack credit or spending limited vacation dollars. Whether you want sweet, salty, crunchy, healthy, or something in between, The DFB Guide to Magic Kingdom Snacks e-Book tells you where to find a snack to match your craving!
Don’t forget — for easy access in the parks, put the guide on your smartphone or ipad!
To thank you for your support of the blog, we’ll be offering the Guide for $2 off its already discounted purchase price for a limited time! Order your copy now for only $8.95 (regularly $10.95). The price will go up in three weeks, so grab your copy now! To secure the discount, use code MAGIC14 at the check-out.
For more detailed information and screen shots from the e-Book, head over to DFBGuide.com! With a 100% money-back guarantee, you have nothing to lose!
DFB Snack Guide Bundle:
Already have the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining? You can still [Read more…]