And now, we NEED to tell you that an Arendelle Aqua popcorn bucket has arrived in Disneyland!
As you’re walking down Main Street U.S.A., the aroma of salt and butter makes your tastebuds go wild.
We seriously love Disney popcorn, especially with all the adorable popcorn buckets they have in the parks! With Halloween creeping up in Disney World and Disneyland, spooky buckets are available for guests to purchase. And, we have ALL the Halloween Popcorn Buckets for BOTH coasts!
Welcome back to another roundup of What’s New in Disney’s Animal Kingdom!
Today we’re talking about the latest menu changes and new merchandise we found in the park, including some new pins!
The cutest sipper and popcorn bucket EVER has found a second home in Walt Disney World! We first spotted this Sipper and Bucket duo in Disneyland, followed by its debut in Walt Disney World at Disney Springs. And now, Dumbo has touched down in the Magic Kingdom!
As in Disneyland and Disney Springs, these two items are sold separately. The Casey Jr. Popcorn Bucket can be purchased at the popcorn cart and the churro cart in Storybook Circus. These carts are, fittingly, right outside Dumbo’s attraction! [Read more…]
There’s a new sheriff in town on this popcorn bucket in Hollywood Studios! But Woody isn’t the only Pixar character on these souvenir containers!
These buckets star an abundance of Pixar characters all over Disney World. There’s Wall-E‘s Eve at Space Mountain, Woody, Slinky Dog at where else but Slinky Dog Dash, and we even see the silhouette of Big Thunder Mountain.
Anyone remember this crazy cute, super popular Sulley popcorn bucket that debuted for Pixar Fest in Disneyland earlier this year? It was previously exclusive to Disneyland, but guess where he’s popped up!!!
Yep! He’s now in Disney World! Thanks to DFB instagram friend @SpinningArrowCo who tagged us with their find, we’ve got pics of Sulley, from the Monsters Inc. film franchise, who’s shown up in Animal Kingdom!
Y’all THIS IS NOT A DRILL. We found the best holiday popcorn bucket of the season so far over in Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Flurry of Fun — A Santa Alien Bucket!
Yes, that’s right, he’s the cutest. EVER.
Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
Booking is NOW OPEN for the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival! Find out EVERYTHING you need to know about the festival on our Epcot Food and Wine Festival pages!
Pixar Fest is ON at Disneyland Resort! This fun festival runs through September 3! Click here to get a checklist for ALL the food at Pixar Fest and see our review!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We were LIVE at Pixar Pier all weekend and have so many updates!
- The Pixar Fest Food Guide now features food from Pixar Pier.
- There’s even MORE food coming to Pixar Pier – check it out here!
- We have details on Bing Bong’s Sweet Stuff coming soon to Pixar Pier!
- We checked out the NEW Lamplight Lounge at Pixar Pier! And you’ve got to see the secret dining room!
- The 2019 vacation packages and Disney Dining Plan details were announced!
- Check out our review of the classic Napoleon at Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
- We reviewed lunch at Contempo Cafe at Disney’s Contemporary Resort!
- Pigs + Pints is happening today at Morimoto Asia in Disney Springs.
- A new and unique Fall Into Magic Vacation Package was announced for this fall.
- You’ve gotta see the newest Minnie Mouse ears coming to the Disney Parks.
- We checked out what’s NEW at Disney’s Animal Kingdom and several resort hotels.
- There’s a new, MUST-HAVE refillable popcorn bucket at Disney World!
- Check out the new Churro Ice Cream Sandwich at the Magic Kingdom.
- We’re talking about new Pixar Chocolate Mousse Brownie at Disney World.
- We reviewed the new Happily Ever After AFTER Fireworks Dessert Party.
- There’s an exciting new feature on the My Disney Experience app.
- We discovered another mermaid cupcake making a splash at Disney World.
- Check out the new lemon treats at Disneyland’s Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe!
- New DFB YouTube videos: Tips for Eating Gluten Free at Disney World, Six Surprising Disney Trends for 2018, The Newest Disneyland Must-Eat Snacks, and the Best Counter Service Breakfasts at Disney World.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go. [Read more…]