Our latest trip to Hollywood Studios was packed with updates! The park is starting to get ready for the holidays and the arrival of the Flurry of Fun (that starts this week!) with lights and merch all over, progress continues on Stars Wars construction and refurbishments and they are ready to open a new car entrance! We’ve collected all of the updates for you!
Happy November from Epcot! November brings Dia de los Muertos to the Mexico Pavilion, a lot of Holiday merchandise to the park, the end of the Food and Wine Festival on November 12 🙁 and the start of the Festival of the Holidays on November 18 🙂 to this really busy park! That’s in addition to the construction for the new Guardians of the Galaxy and Ratatouille rides and installation of the park’s Skyliner station!! Here’s everything we found!
Disney is keeping us busy — and excited for the Skyliner opening in 2019! On each of our visits to Hollywood Studios and Epcot, plus any of the resorts along the Skyliner route, we anxiously check out the progress. Yesterday we checked on the progress of the Skyliner Station at Epcot.
This week we got to see them working on a more artistic aspect of the Skyliner, the art on the station roof.
As November nears, that means we are one month closer to 2019 — and 2019 brings the launch of the Disney Skyliner system! We’ve been keeping you updated on the progress of the stations at Hollywood Studios and Epcot, and Disney teased us with a release of their fun facts video. This weekend we checked in on the progress of the Hollywood Studios Skyliner station as well as changes to the parking lot to accommodate the new car entrance to the park opening November 8th.
They are getting pretty close here! You can see the roof matches the style of the Hollywood Studios entrance gates. Are they even getting the ground ready for some new grass?
Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
There’s just a few weeks left for the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival! Find out EVERYTHING you need to know about the festival on our Epcot Food and Wine Festival pages! PLUS – check out our BEST OF THE FEST!
Halloween Time is happening right NOW at Disneyland and we have details on ALL THE FOOD!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We reviewed the Mickey Pumpkin Mousse at Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
- We checked out the Chocolate Experience at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- We reviewed the Caramel Apple Cupcake at Roaring Fork.
- We’re talking about tiny, adorable Disney creations that you’ve gotta check out.
- Check out what’s NEW at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- You’ve got to check out the new Cinderella dishware we found.
- Check out the new Mickey Mouse Club Collection coming to World of Disney!
- Get the details on what’s new at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- We’re sharing Disney Skyliner details and a countdown.
- We’re checking out the new character-inspired treats coming to Disney World!
- Check out the new Disney food-inspired accessories in the Disney Parks.
- There’s a great Halloween cupcake at Disney’s Animal Kingdom!
- Stitch-on-the-Shelf has arrived at Disney World!
- Lovepop is open at Disney Springs and you’ve gotta check it out.
- Check out this sneak preview of the reimagined World of Disney in Disney Springs.
- We have details on the new nature-inspired hotel coming to Disney World!
- Your furry friends will love the merch at Disney Tails.
- Check out everything NEW we spotted at Epcot this week – including this great merchandise.
- We have details on the taping of the Disney Holiday Parade Special.
- Check out the concept art for the rooftop dining coming to Coronado Springs! And more concept art was revealed here!
- We have details on even more fall foods at Disney World.
- Check out the construction update for Guardians of the Galaxy attraction at Epcot.
- Where can you find the Pumpkin Spice Macaron Ice Cream Sandwich?
- We have details on the progress of the Ratatouille ride and Disney Skyliner at Epcot.
- We shared info on a restaurant refurb and new construction at Epcot.
- Disney World’s Splitsville is offering a Cast Member special!
- We spotted Jack Skellington Pumpkin Cotton Candy in Disneyland.
- Check out what’s new at the Magic Kingdom!
- You’ve got to check out the new Nightmare Before Christmas 25th anniversary merch.
- We spotted attraction-inspired Spirit Jerseys at Disney World.
- We shared the 5 best table service salads at Disney World.
- A new Disney Junior Dance Party is coming to Hollywood Studios this December.
- Check out the holiday preview for Toy Story Land.
- Sprinkles has limited-time cupcakes right now.
- We shared details on the holiday menus coming to Raglan Road in Disney Springs.
- Check out the price increases for Annual Passholders at Disney World.
- We checked out how much ticket prices increased this week.
- We spotted new packaging for Goofy’s Candy Company treats!
- Where can you find Pumpkin Dole Whip?
- We reviewed the Panko Corn Dog at Disneyland.
- Cookes of Dublin launched Mobile Order!
- We checked out the new El Mercado de Coronado in Disney’s Coronado Springs.
- There’s Purple Wall Cotton Candy in the Magic Kingdom now!
- New DFB YouTube videos: Epcot’s Spice Road Table Review, 25 Amazing Disney World Dishes You’ve Never Had But You’ve Got to Try, What to Eat and What to Skip at Wine Bar George, and 6 Hidden Disney Expenses You Need to Plan For.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
New DFB Video — 6 Hidden Disney Expenses You Need to Plan For Now
Holiday Greetings from Hollywood Studios?!! Yes, for some reason the “Christmas Creep” has started and we are seeing Christmas decorations up in Hollywood Studios — as well as some Christmas Merch — sitting right next to the Halloween Merch!
In addition to seeing Christmas arrive here, we also found construction, food, character meet and greets, Skyliner, and merchandise updates all around the park! [Read more…]
All eyes are on the SKIES in Walt Disney World, as construction is well underway for the Disney Skyliner transportation system!
From support towers to Skyliner stations, Disney is gearing up for this new transportation system which will connect Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Epcot to four Resorts: Art of Animation, Pop Century, Caribbean Beach and the upcoming Disney’s Riviera Resort. [Read more…]
It’s been a busy week in Epcot! We found food updates, construction, completed refurbs, new rides and restaurants, plus more new merch! Join us at Epcot to see what we found!
But first, don’t forget…there’s less than a month left in the Food and Wine Festival — our very favorite thing in Epcot! Be sure to check this year’s festival out before it ends!
If you’ve recently visited Epcot’s France Pavilion, or entered the park via the International Gateway located between the UK and France Pavilions, then you’ve likely noticed a lot of construction going on! That construction is for the addition of a Ratatouille ride in France as well as the Skyliner transportation system. We’ll start this update with the Ratatouille ride.
This ride will be in a completely new section of the France pavilion. Looking at the concept art, it appears that the ride building will be disguised as city buildings behind the current entrance to the Impressions de France film. [Read more…]