Woah, Nellie! Was there ever Disney Food news this week!! Let’s get up to speed on everything that’s happening in the World, the Land, and elsewhere!
Up-To-Date Disney Food News
- During the busy holiday season, picnic meals will be available as a Fantasmic dinner package!
- The Pepper Market at Coronado Springs will be testing a breakfast and lunch buffet over the next month!
- Japan’s Katsura Grill in Epcot will be opening this month with a great new menu!
- Tables in Wonderland has announced two December events exclusive to members, including a fun Holiday Party in Epcot’s Norway!
- Check out our holiday gift ideas for the Disney and/or foodie fans in your life!
- Trail’s End Restaurant has a new baked potato bar on the dinner buffet.
- Disney Soda Fountain and Studio Store introduces the new Muppets “Rainbow Connection” Sundae.
DFB Dining Adventures e-Book Now Available
Just a reminder that our brand new DFB Dining Adventures e-Book is now available! We’ve had lots of reader requests for pre-planned dining strategies that can be dropped right into your Disney World vacation plans, and we thought that was a pretty good idea, too! So we took it one step further and added some extra FUN!!
Don’t forget to use code “adventure” at check-out for $2 off!
On to the Round-Up!
MiceChat.com interviews a former Club 33 cast member giving us an intimate glimpse into Disneyland’s exclusive restaurant!
WDW for Grown-Ups catches a game at the ESPN Club at the Boardwalk Resort.
Main Street Gazette asks a roundtable of experts where they find their favorite baked goods in WDW. See where yours truly would head for a sweet treat!
DisneyParks Blog shares a glimpse of a seasonal drink now being served at Trader Sam’s Enchanted Tiki Bar at the Disneyland Hotel. Check out the awesome holiday decor too!
Picky Palate recreates the Chocolate Peanut Butter sandwiches from Disneyland. These delightful treats from Pooh Corner are giving me a rumbly in my tumbly!
The Earl of Sandwich family joins modern times with a retail business that we all know from its prominent Downtown Disney Orlando location! Thanks to Katie Bellairs for the heads-up.