Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
The 2018 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival is ON! We have FULL MENUS for the Epcot Flower and Garden FESTIVAL plus Photos of EVERY FOOD ITEM and most beverages!
And, Pixar Fest is ON at Disneyland Resort! This fun festival runs through September 3! Click here to get a checklist for ALL the food at Pixar Fest and see our review!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- More Pixar Fest eats! Check out our review of the Adventure Tart at Jolly Holiday Bakery!
- Free Dining was announced! Plus free dining for Canada residents and Disney Visa cardholders was also announced!
- The 2018 Eat to the Beat concert schedule was announced.
- We checked out the Millennial Pink Cupcakes at Disney World!
- Get all the details on the new Bourbon Trail coming to Disney Springs!
- Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto celebrated its birthday with cupcakes!
- Check out the pros and cons of Disney World’s Minnie Vans.
- We reviewed the new menu at Disneyland’s Tangaroa Terrace.
- Advance Dining Reservations for Terralina Crafted Italian now available!
- Check out the Stow Away Mary at Epcot.
- There’s even more food at Pixar Fest that you need to check out!
- We have concept art for the new Concierge Club-Level Lounge at Coronado Springs.
- Salt & Straw Ice Cream is coming to Disneyland this year!
- Check out the Pork Chop TV Dinner and Fried Bologna at Pixar Fest!
- We have details on the menu at Terralina Crafted Italian in Disney Springs.
- We checked out the Carrot Cake Churro at Pixar Fest.
- We have a review of Disney snacks for guests with peanut and tree nut allergies.
- New DFB YouTube videos: Food Tour: Epcot’s American Adventure Pavilion, 5 Super Fun Rainy Day Activities at Disney World, and Best Disney Dining Plan Snack Credit Values!
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go. [Read more…]