If you are planning on visiting Walt Disney World this fall for the Epcot Food and Wine Festival, Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, Halloween in the Parks, or to see Toy Story Land, the seven hotels that make up the Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels are here to help you save money.
Happy Christmas Eve! We hope you’re having a wonderful holiday weekend with your family and friends! It’s time to kick back, relax with some Egg Nog (if that’s your style) and catch up on the latest food news!
The Festival of Holidays at Disney California Adventure is happening, too, and we have all the details, including all the booth menus and food photos!
And, it’s time to pre-order the 2018 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining! Use code BONUS30 at check-out to get 30% off the cover price and get the current edition for FREE immediately!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We reviewed Chip ‘n Dale’s Harvest Feast at Garden Grill in Epcot.
- We shared some awesome Disney gifts for the holidays!
- Check out the sale on the pre-order of the 2018 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining!
- Rapunzel’s Royal Table is coming to the Disney Magic.
- Tiffins has debuted new prix fixe menus!
- The Garden Rocks Concerts were announced for the 2018 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival!
- Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels to offer dining coupon passports in 2018.
- The price of Disney’s Refillable Mugs has increased!
- Select Disney World restaurants are now available to reserve on OpenTable!
- Star Wars ice cream is coming to Ample Hills Creamery at Disney’s BoardWalk!
- The dates have been announced for the 2018 Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival.
- New DFB YouTube videos: Hidden Gem Dining Spots in Disneyland and Food Tour of Magic Kingdom’s Adventureland.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go. [Read more…]
We know that booking a Walt Disney World vacation can be a daunting experience — especially when trying to decide where to lay your head each night! Disney resorts number in the dozens (with expansions, renovations, and new resorts in progress!), with tons of Orlando-area hotels to consider as well.