Hi from DFB! We hope you’re having a great weekend and that you’re staying warm! Brew yourself a cuppa tea or cocoa and get ready to check out this week’s Food Post Round-up!
Holidays Around the World is in full swing at Epcot and we recently had a chance to check out all the food! We have all the booth menus and food pictures for you!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Alcohol will be served at four Magic Kingdom table service restaurants beginning this week!
- We reviewed the Mickey Mousse and Snowball Cake from Amorette’s Patisserie in Disney Springs.
- Disney California Adventure expands the Lunar New Year celebration and adds three marketplace booths!
- Check out the 2016 Disney World Gingerbread Displays!
- Disney After Hours returns to the Magic Kingdom in early 2017 with free treats!
- Celebrating New Year’s Eve at Disneyland? Check out the special holiday menus!
- We checked out the treats at Goofy’s Candy Company in Disney Springs.
- Check out our newest YouTube video: A review of the Plaza Ice Cream Parlor at the Magic Kingdom.