Disney Parks and Resorts are busy decking the halls with magical holiday decor.
And this year, there’s a new gingerbread display featuring Frozen characters at Disney’s Contemporary Resort! The character depictions received a Mary Blair transformation and they are simply adorable! Of course, we really love the Frozen themed treats.
Click below for all the details on this week’s Disney Food News…
Disney Food News
- Disney World’s Contemporary Resort debuts its 2014 Gingerbread Display featuring the characters from Frozen!
- Disneyland has announced dates for the 2014 handmade candy canes!
- Epcot will be celebrating the Holidays Around the World with special treats to be found around World Showcase throughout the season!
- The Disney World standard Bar and Lounge Menu has received a recent makeover.
- Disneyland Fantasmic! Dining Packages begin December 12th.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including restaurant closures, Chef Kevin Dundon Award Nominations, and more!
We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
DFB Reader Finds
There’s a chill in the air! Let’s take a look at some Reader Finds featuring Frozen-themed cakes…
First up, a birthday cake from Facebook Friend Stephanie. Awesome!
And here’s another masterpiece sent in by Facebook Friend Amelia. Absolutely gorgeous!
And here’s an extra: A sneak peek at Trattoria Al Forno at Disney’s BoardWalk Inn tweeted by Daniel. Thanks, Wanderman!!
Do you have a Favorite Find? Share, please!
DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World® Holidays 2014
Tis the season to eat, drink, and go to Walt Disney World! And that means it’s time to pick up a copy of the DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World® Holidays 2014 e-Book!
The DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2014 e-Book Is Here!
The DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2014 e-Book features 310 pages of all the info you need to know before you head to Walt Disney World for the holiday season, including NEW events and holiday happenings, over 250 photos, and an informative FAQ section. It includes:
- Detailed descriptions and photos of every holiday event and activity happening at the parks and resorts this year — including tips on how to make the best use of your time and money when visiting!
- A fully comprehensive holiday dining section with listings of holiday snacks, treats, meals, and menu items offered this year — from popcorn kiosks all the way to Signature Restaurants.
- New chapter on where to dine with no advance dining reservations.
- New chapter on 10 must-eat snacks this holiday season.
- A clickable 3-Month Schedule of Holiday Events so you can see at-a-glance what looks interesting to you.
- Comprehensive listings — with color photos! — of Disney Resort holiday decor and gingerbread displays
- Our recommendations on ways to SAVE while you’re in Disney World this holiday season.
- A full chapter dedicated to all “New for 2014″ events, dining options, and activities, including what’s new at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, The Celebrate the Magic Castle Show, and the Epcot Candlelight Processional.
- Updated Scavenger Hunts
- Disney Cruise Line Chapter
- A Preview of the 2015 Holidays in Disney World
- And more!
Don’t Miss Out on Any Disney Holiday Fun!
You’re probably paying a lot of money for your Disney holiday vacation…and we’re here to make sure you get the biggest bang for your buck! And with the holiday season already here, the time is now!
Booking early for holiday events and dining is critical, and our exclusive [Read more…]