As we inch closer and closer to Thanksgiving, we can’t stop dreaming about turkey with all the trimmings. We just love this time of year, especially at Walt Disney World!
There are so many fun and festive food and drinks available at the parks right now. And the gingerbread displays are up, so if you find yourself at Disney World for the holidays you’ll want to stop by and see them!
We have a lot to share, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- The Season of the Force is coming soon to Disney’s Hollywood Studios and that means Star Wars-themed food!
- Tiffins – a Signature Restaurant – is coming to Disney’s Animal Kingdom in 2016!
- Epcot’s Liberty Inn recently debuted some new menu items!
- We visited Artist Point at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge for a re-review!
- Celebrate the holidays with cheerful beverages at Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
- Disneyland’s Galactic Grill is serving up a Season of the Force Menu — MORE Star Wars Food (and a preview of what you’ll be getting at WDW in 2016).
- You can never have too many Disney food magnets and we found great new ones!
- Our #OnTheList series continues with ‘Ohana Bread Pudding at Tambu Lounge in Disney’s Polynesian Village.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more!
We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.