Happy weekend! We hope you’re having a great one. Can you believe it’s almost the end of February? You just gotta love a super short month! (Or maybe not…cause AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!) But you know what the beginning of March means? It means it is time for the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival!
And then we head out to the 2017 Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival. We have the full booth menus for the DCA Food and Wine Festival! And don’t forget, the 2017 Epcot Food and Wine Festival starts in August this year! Whew! We’re going to be a very busy bunch here at DFB!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Check out the full booth menus for the Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival!
- We reviewed the Ice Cream Float at The Main Street Plaza Ice Cream Parlor in the Magic Kingdom.
- Check out this first look at some of the new food and drinks at the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival.
- Have you enjoyed breakfast at The Plaza Ice Cream Parlor?
- The Bon Voyage character breakfast at Trattoria al Forno starts April 2.
- Captain’s Grille at Disney’s Yacht Club is closing in May for a refurbishment.
- California Grill at the Contemporary is the setting for the new Celebration at the Top – Savor, Sip, and Sparkle.
- We have the details on the limited-engagement Red Rose Taverne at Disneyland.
- Caribbean Beach Resort’s restaurants closing this spring for refurbishment and construction project.
- The latest DFB YouTube videos are a review of the new Geyser Point Bar and Grill at Wilderness Lodge and our recommendations for what to eat and drink at the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival!