Let’s jump right in to find out what’s new in Hollywood Studios this week!
The recently released book “Star Wars: Pirate’s Price” reveals some really cool info about some of the backstory for Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge… including hints about what we could possibly expect from Oga’s Cantina!
Attractions Magazine has discussed five things they learned from the book “as shared by Quinn Roseboom.” (Hi, Quinn!!!) And here are just a few of the super fun tidbits!
In addition to the scoop on why Hondo Ohnaka is in possession of the Millennium Falcon (ultimately giving us a chance to control the Falcon on Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run when we land on the planet of Batuu), the book shares details about Oga’s Cantina. [Read more…]
Disney has just announced the next V.I.Passholder Pop-Up event for Disney World Annual Passholders. Passholders should head to Disney’s Hollywood Studios on January 31, 2019 from 7:00 – 9:00 AM (yep, that’s before the park opens) to be among the first to purchase the new Minnie Donut Ears!
Attendees will also be able to purchase an event-exclusive food item: the Minnie Donut Cookie! [Read more…]
We just shared photos of the reusable bags which have arrived in both Disneyland and Disney California Adventure in Disneyland Resort. And today we’re taking a look at the bags which have arrived in Walt Disney World, specifically for Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
These park-specific bags arrived as part of Disney’s commitment to reducing single-use plastics around Disney destinations worldwide. They are available in the guest’s choice of size for a $1.00 – $2.00 price range. [Read more…]
It was recently announced that Lightning McQueen’s Racing Academy will be opening in Disney’s Hollywood Studios on March 31, 2019. The show will welcome guests into the world of Pixar’s Cars films by way of an introduction to Lightning McQueen as we prepare to join the next generation of rookie racers.
Today, Disney has released a video featuring Jay Ward, Creative Director for the Pixar Cars Franchise sharing about what guests have to look forward to when the show makes its spring debut! [Read more…]
There’s An Incredible Celebration going on in Disney’s Hollywood Studios’ Pixar Place! This area of the park has been transformed into a Municiberg Block celebrating the Incredibles, and there’s lots of fun Pixar-inspired fun to be had! We’ve already given you a look at some of the specialty foods offered during this super celebration, and now we’re bringing you one more!
Neighborhood Bakery is the spot to pick up snacks and drinks while visiting Pixar Place. [Read more…]
2019 is shaping up to be ah-mazing at Walt Disney World! All four parks are kicking off new and limited time experiences including Mickey and Minnie’s Surprise Celebration in Magic Kingdom and the 2019 Epcot Festival of the Arts. And now? We’re in Disney’s Hollywood Studios…
So you can join us for An Incredible Celebration at Pixar Place!
We’re bringing you all the fun from Disney’s Hollywood Studios today, and if you love a Pixar tie-in, this fun is made for you! [Read more…]
Welcome to the NEW Neighborhood Bakery on Pixar Place!!
This new spot is serving up some incredible eats for An Incredible Celebration at Pixar Place in Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
We’ll be bringing you LOTS more fun from what is now a Municiberg city block at this new event that is kicking off TODAY in the park which also features a dance party with Mr. Incredible., Mrs. Incredible, and Frozone at the “Super Shindig” and greetings with Edna Mode herself! [Read more…]
Disney has just revealed the opening date for Lightning McQueen’s Racing Academy coming this spring to Disney’s Hollywood Studios. KA-CHOW!
Mark your calendars for March 31, 2019! The show will welcome guests into the world of Pixar’s Cars films by way of an introduction to Lightning McQueen as we prepare to join the next generation of rookie racers. [Read more…]
Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
It’s time for another festival to start! Check out all the details on the 2019 Epcot Festival of the Arts, which begins this Friday – January 18, including FULL menus and lots of food photos! We’ll be there reporting live, so stay tuned to DFB’s instagram, twitter, and newsletter!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Check out the booth updates and more for the Festival of the Arts.
- Peter Pan’s Flight is closed for refurb! When will it reopen?
- You won’t believe the price of this limited edition Disney gift card!
- What’s new at Epcot this week?
- Check out the details about booking a Disneyland vacation before prices increase.
- We have all the details on what’s new at the Magic Kingdom.
- Troll Horns have returned to the Kringla Bakeri og Kafe!
- We reviewed a new snack at Tortuga Tavern in the Magic Kingdom.
- There’s a new Cinderella Cupcake at the Main Street Bakery!
- Check out the food and merchandise coming to the Get Your Ears On Celebration at Disneyland.
- New Passholder benefits announced for Festival of the Arts.
- Check out the new Alex and Ani Disney food-themed bracelets!
- There’s a new Wreck-It-Ralph Sundae in Disney Springs.
- Reservations are now available for Toledo – Tapas, Steak, and Seafood at Coronado Springs.
- Check out all the NEW Potion Purple merchandise at Disney World.
- We spotted new Mickey Donut and Pizza handbags from Danielle Nicole at the Magic Kingdom.
- Check out the latest construction updates from Epcot.
- We reviewed the new limited time menu items at D-Luxe Burger in Disney Springs.
- More pop-up shopping experiences are coming in 2019 for Annual Passholders!
- It’s never too early to start thinking about the holidays at Disneyland.
- You’ve got to check out this new Disney food-themed merchandise.
- Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe is undergoing some refurbishments.
- Check out what’s new at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Check out these fun finds from the runDisney Expo.
- We have menu items and prices for the Lunar New Year at Disney California Adventure.
- The opening date and menu were announced for Ballast Point at Disneyland.
- We have the latest details on the Epcot World Showcase Wine Walk.
- Check out these first-timer FAQs about Disney vacation planning.
- Disney Springs restaurants and shops are offering discounts for Marathon participants.
- We reviewed the Ultraviolet Purple Cake Pops in Disneyland.
- We have updates on the construction at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Check out the 2019 Valentine’s Day merchandise at Disney World!
- Construction walls are up around Disneyland’s Sleeping Beauty Castle.
- Check out the new Celebrate Mickey merchandise at Disney World.
- We reviewed the new Maple Bacon Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough in Disney Springs.
- We are loving the new Loungelfy line of merchandise featuring iconic Disney food.
- There’s a new cotton candy-infused cupcake at Port Orleans Riverside.
- Check out the amazing new eats at Disney’s Blizzard Beach.
- We have details on the new IllumiNations Dining Package coming to Epcot.
- You’ve got to see these new Minnie Mouse Donut Ears at Disneyland.
- Mickey Ice Cream Bars might be at a grocery store near you very soon.
- Check out the new concept art for Jaleo – coming soon to Disney Springs.
- We spotted a new Mardi Gras cupcake at Disney’s Port Orleans French Quarter.
- NEW Buffalo Chicken Springs Rolls have arrived at the Magic Kingdom.
- There are so many purple treats at the Disney Parks and Resorts.
- Check out the new Buzz Lightyear ears at Disney World.
- We checked out the menu at the Sunshine Day Bar in Hollywood Studios.
- There’s a special Disney Vacation Club member event at the Festival of the Arts.
- We checked out the new menu at Backlot Express at Hollywood Studios.
- Check out the new line of Rock the Dots merchandise!
- New DFB YouTube videos: 10 Not-So-Magical Truths About Disney World, The Best Time to Go To Disney World in 2019, How Disney Gets You to Spend More Money, and What to Eat When You’re Tired of Sweet.