Happy Sunday! We hope you’re enjoying a relaxing summer weekend! Now it’s time to sit back, relax, and check out the latest in Disney food news…
The 2017 Epcot Food and Wine Festival starts in August this year and you can check out all the details here and pre-order our DFB Guide to the 2017 Epcot Food and Wine Festival here (and get the 2016 guide FREE!).
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Several Pleasure Island drinks are coming to Dockside Margaritas in Disney Springs!
- Full Eat to the Beat schedule confirmed for the Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
- We checked out the Jalapeno Popper and other sides at the ABC Commissary.
- The 2018 Disney Dining Plan will include alcohol!
- Hand-dipped Corn Dogs are now available at Sleepy Hollow in the Magic Kingdom!
- We reviewed the gourmet doughnuts available at the Disneyland Hotel.
- It’s time to book your holiday meals at Disney World! Check out our 180 Days sale!
- We spotted a new Shop Stop ATM at Pop Century!
- We checked out the new drinks at shakes at the All-Star Resorts!
- New DFB YouTube videos: Is Be Our Guest Worth It? and a Video Review of the Bon Voyage Breakfast with Rapunzel!
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
New DFB Video!
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got great content going up twice a week showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re talking about the Bon Voyage Character Breakfast with Rapunzel and Ariel! Check it out below — and subscribe here!
Deal of the Week: Save with the 180-Day Sale!
If you’re planning a December Disney trip, then it’s time to don your Santa hat and get into the holiday spirit, my friends!! You can book restaurants at Disney World 180 days in advance. And the most popular restaurants book up to capacity on that first day! SO, restaurants at Disney World start booking for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day NEXT WEEK!!! We don’t want you to miss out. So it’s time to start planning.