BUT many of our favorite restaurants are found at the over 20 Disney World resort hotels! Today, we’re going to tell you about the best meals you can get without ever leaving your resort.
Happy weekend! We’ve been hard at work in the parks scoping out all the latest news for you, which is compiled here! First, a few things to remember…
The 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival kicks off August 29 and we’re covering it all! Did you see the menus that are out now? See every single Food and Wine Festival MENU and some FOOD PHOTOS as well — here!
Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge is now OPEN at Disneyland and will open August 29 at Disney’s Hollywood Studios! Check out all our Disneyland Galaxy’s Edge coverage to start planning for Disney World (the two lands will be virtually identical!)!
Now — on to the news!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
It’s time for another What’s New segment! Today, we’re going to be taking a trip over to the Yacht and Beach Club Resorts to catch up on all the construction, food, and entertainment happening. Let’s get started!
What’s New at Disney’s Beach Club Resort and Villas
What’s that? There’s a review of the Goofy Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcake?!
While we’d grown to love the Reese’s Pieces cupcake, the adorable Goofy chocolate cake and peanut butter buttercream (!!!) replacement is just so gawrsh darn good! [Read more…]
Greetings from Hurricane Hanna’s along Stormalong Bay! Earlier this week we let you know that Yacht & Beach Clubs’ Hurricane Hanna’s has some new menu items, including a new burger we couldn’t wait to try…so we did!
Today we were excited to dig into the Shipwreck Angus Bacon Cheeseburger.
This brand new burger is made of short ground rib and brisket, and topped with fried shrimp, bacon, cheddar cheese, and a Cajun remoulade sauce! It’s served with your choice of Waffle Fries or Apple Slaw.
The Yacht and Beach Club Resorts have so much to offer for the Disney Food Fan from ice cream sundaes and casual eats to a steakhouse! We’ve got all the menu updates for these two resorts here!
What’s New at Hurricane Hanna’s at Disney World’s Stormalong Bay Pool
Stormalong Bay stalwart Hurricane Hanna’s has had a recent menu update and we couldn’t wait to share it with you!
We’re back with another DFB Video today, and we’re talk about the 10 best hotel pools at Disney World! Let’s dive in!
Figuring out which Disney World hotel is right for you and your family means deciding if the pool is right for you too! After all, your kids might want to go to the pool more than the parks… . [Read more…]
The fragrance of gingerbread is wafting through the air at Disney’s Beach Club Resort where the annual Beach Club Gingerbread Carousel is now all set up!
They’re just putting on the finishing touches and adding the traditional Hidden Mickey’s before the Carousel begins to spin today! [Read more…]
Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We checked out the Halloween Time eats at Award Weiners!
- Frontera Cocnia is celebrating Mexico’s Día de la Independencia.
- New Kudu Cookie Sandwiches at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodg!
- Earl of Sandwich reopens for a limited time at Disneyland!
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge is cashless — what does that mean?
- New pizza on the menu at Epcot’s Sunshine Seasons.
- Check out the newest “cocktails” at Paddlefish in Disney Springs.
- Rose & Crown Pub and Dining Room testing vegan fishless fish and chips.
- We spotted a Disney Skyliner gondola IN one of the stations!
- Are Oreo Bon Bons back at the clam bake at Cape May Cafe?
- We’re talking about all the Halloween Time eats at Disney California Adventure’s Cozy Cone.
- Check out the pumpkin spice paradise we found at Flo’s V-8 Cafe.
- New morning tea experience at Rose & Crown Pub and Dining Room!
- We have details on the new Tailgate Tasting at the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
- We checked out all the Halloween Time treats at Schmoozies in Disney California Adventure.
- Reuben Spring Rolls have arrived in the Magic Kingdom!
- Check out the change in the pizza dough at Disney Resorts.
- There’s a new menu item at Columbia Harbour House at the Magic Kingdom.
- We tried the new Candied Bacon and Chicken Skewers in the Magic Kingdom.
- Check out the Halloween Hot Dog at the Refreshment Corner in Disneyland!
- We reviewed the Haunted Firehouse Chicken Sandwich at Halloween Time.
- Breakfast options announced for Early Morning Magic at Toy Story Land.
- Check out the hidden gems at Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resorts.
- We have details on the price changes and expansions for the Minnie Vans.
- We reviewed California Grill at Disney’s Contemporary Resort.
- We spotted new Halloween Time eats at the Grand Californian Hotel.
- Check out the Anti-Vampire Pizza at Halloween Time!
- You’ve got to see the Churro Cereal Bites Sundae at Disneyland’s Hungry Bear Restaurant!
- Check out the menu changes at Light Lab at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- We have details on new eats, merchandise, and more at Hollywood Studios.
- We reviewed the Halloween Time eats at Pacific Wharf Cafe.
- Will you choose the Chosen One dessert at Saratoga Springs?
- New passholder discount available at two Disney Springs locations.
- We loved the Bacon Mac and Cheese French Fries in the Magic Kingdom.
- Check out the September Burger of the Month at The Edison.
- Jolly Holiday Bakery in Disneyland is home to some great Halloween Time eats!
- We checked out everything NEW at the Magic Kingdom this week.
- We spotted Pumpkin Spice Churro Balls in Disney Springs.
- We were live at Halloween Time at Disneyland!
- New DFB YouTube videos: 10 Disney Snacks Ranked!, 11 Reasons Why Your Next Disney Trip Will be Awesome, Disney World Food Tour – Everything to Eat at the Value Resorts, and Best to Worst: Epcot Table Service Restaurants Ranked.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
New DFB Video: Best to Worst: Epcot Table Service Restaurants Ranked!
Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resorts are located in the Epcot resort area, just a short walk or boat ride from the International Gateway at Epcot and a short boat ride to Disney’s Hollywood Studios! And, they’re two of our favorite Deluxe Hotels.
Disney’s Yacht Club, Beach Club and Beach Club Villas Resorts share many of the same amenities including the sand bottom Stormalong Bay mega-pool that features a giant water slide and “lazy river”, health club, hair salon, full service marina, Albatross Treasure Cruise, bike rentals, arcade, tennis, gym, movies under the stars, a playground and a jogging path. They are also within close proximity to dining, shopping and entertainment at Disney’s BoardWalk.
While the Yacht and Beach Club share multiple facilities, when you explore these side-by-side Disney resorts, you will discover they are very different. [Read more…]