Did you indulge in chocolate for Valentine’s Day? If you were fortunate enough to be at Disney World, we know you had a special day. For those of us stuck at home (and likely in the cold weather), we had fun seeing the new cupcakes and other sweets featured in the Disney Parks and Resorts.
And while we anxiously await the warmer months, join us in glimpsing the fun Ice Pop Frozen Cocktail coming to France for the 2015 Epcot Flower & Garden Festival.
For all the details on the above news and more, just click on the links below!
Disney Food News
- Yak & Yeti Local Food Cafes at Disney World’s Animal Kingdom has undergone a menu change in recent months.
- Is chicken back on the menu at ‘Ohana at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort?
- A new treat is coming to the Outdoor Kitchen in France for the 2015 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival: the Ice Pop Frozen Cocktail… on a stick!
- Two new cupcakes at Disney World’s Hollywood Studios are celebrating beloved Disney films: the red velvet Lady and the Tramp Cupcake and the vanilla Cinderella Cupcake!
- “A Cooking Safari with Mickey” Cookbook Coming Soon to Disney Parks.
- Did you see the Valentine’s treats featured at Disney World?
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including restaurant closures, menu updates (Doh Bar gone from Cookes of Dublin!), Mardi Gras at Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen, and more!
We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
DFB Reader Finds
We love to see how our readers celebrate special occasions at Disney. Reader Danielle shares an anniversary dessert enjoyed at Epcot’s Coral Reef restaurant.
This one is a special order dessert and SO worth it. Check out Reader Leilani‘s Cinderella Slipper Dessert. Delicious!
Do you have a favorite Disney Food find? Share your photos with us!
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining 2015
We recently launched The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining 2015 e-Book! This valuable resource is fully updated for 2015-16 Disney vacations, and is now available for purchase and download to help you make the most of your dining plans while in Disney World.
The fully updated DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining 2015 e-Book is an instantly downloadable PDF guide, featuring over 490 full-color pages of photographs, information, and advice about our favorite subjects — food and dining in Walt Disney World.
It’s guaranteed to help you navigate your way to delicious dining on your next trip! And if you’re ready to get yours now, head on over to DFBStore.com to pick it up!!
For our Grand Launch Sale, use code: 2015 to get a $4 discount for a limited time! And at the end of this post, we have details on even more savings!
Note: If you purchased the 2014 Guide last year, scroll down for details on repeat purchase discounts.
Here’s Just Some Of What You Get With Our 2015 Guide:
- Over 490 Pages of Disney Dining and Planning information, tips, reviews, and recommendations!
- An in-depth Disney Dining Restaurant Reviews section, covering all Disney restaurants, food kiosks, bars, and lounges
- An updated Disney Dining Plan section and price analysis [Read more…]