TODAY is the opening day of the 2019 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival!
Disney dropped a ton of information about the Epcot International Food and Wine Festival 2019 this morning, and Disney Parks Blog released CONFIRMED information about some food booths and menu items!
Disney Parks Blog reports this year’s Festival will have 30 Global Marketplaces (a/k/a food booths)! [Read more…]
Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
Halloween Time is happening right NOW at Disneyland and we have details on ALL THE FOOD!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Dates announced for the 2019 Epcot Festival of the Arts!
- The Family Playground at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival reopened!
- We have the dates for the 2019 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival.
- We checked out what’s NEW at the Monorail Resorts.
- We reviewed the Apple Pie a la Mode in Disneyland!
- Check out all the new stuff at the Magic Kingdom this week!
- We reviewed the Musubi at Disneyland’s Bengal Barbecue.
- Breakfast is coming to The Plaza Restaurant – for a limited time.
- Check out the new Mashed Potato Hot Dog coming to the Magic Kingdom.
- A new Kona Beer Flight is available at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort.
- We’re talking about the 25 can’t-miss holiday experiences at Disney World!
- Check out the new dance party coming to Disney’s Animal Kingdom in 2019!
- We reviewed the Early Morning Magic at Toy Story Land.
- We checked out what’s new at Epcot this week.
- New rides, events, and characters coming to Disney’s Hollywood Studios in 2019.
- We have details on a new parade and more coming to the Magic Kingdom next year.
- Disneyland Resort Hotels announce trick-or-treating and more.
- We reviewed the Black Rose Dessert at Halloween Time in Disneyland!
- Check out the allergy-friendly menus available on Mobile Order.
- You can order a coffee with character at Disney’s Contemporary Resort.
- We spotted Disney branded Ziploc bags at Splash Mountain.
- Check out even more NEW stuff at Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
- Poison Apple Glow Cubes were spotted in Disney Springs.
- We have a first look at the new menus for Centertown Market and Banana Cabana Pool Bar.
- Disneyland’s Plaza Inn offering Christmas parade dining packages.
- We have details on what’s new at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- Epcot’s IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth to be replaced in 2019.
- We reviewed Spice Road Table in Epcot’s Morocco Pavilion.
- Kids eat FREE at Frontera Cocina in Disney Springs!
- We reviewed the Sweet Potato Hand Pie at Jolly Holiday Bakery in Disneyland!
- Check out updated menu at Earth Eats at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- We have details on Meatball Mondays at Terralina Crafted Italian in Disney Springs.
- We reviewed the Orange Sugar Churro with Candy Corn Dip in Disneyland.
- Check out the Green Apple Spell Lemonade at Disney California Adventure.
- New DFB YouTube videos: Food Tour – Swan and Dolphin Resorts, 11 Things That Never Would Have Happened at Disney 10 Years Ago, The Best Eats and Must-Dos at Halloween Time, and 15 Quick Service Restaurants That Are Better Than Table Service.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
New DFB Video: 15 Disney Fast Food Spots That Are Better Than More Expensive Table Service Restaurants
The Earth Eats booth at the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival serves up some healthier eats and sips, and they’ve just updated their menu…or, actually, returned it to the menu that was originally advertised!
When the booth menus were released prior to the start of the Festival, Earth Eats was going to be serving Health-Ade Kombucha as a beverage choice. But when the Festival actually started, it had been replaced with Suja cold-pressed juices. But we have good news for all you Kombucha fans! [Read more…]
Today is the FIRST DAY of the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
From now through November 12th, the Festival will offer all sorts of extra culinary fun around Epcot. And a HUGE highlight are the Food Booths lining World Showcase and popping up in Future World celebrating global cuisine with enhanced food offerings.
If you’re planning your visit to this year’s Festival, then you’ll want to start putting together your MUST EAT list… and that’s where we come in! The DFB Team tried every item at the Festival to show you the items you can’t miss!
Be sure to click over to our Marketplace Booth Page to see pictures of every single dish at the Festival. Just click through the links for each booth to see pictures of all your favorite dishes, along with every single new one from this year!
Are you ready? Because here we GOOOO!!!
The BEST of the FEST!
Maple Bourbon Boursin Cheesecake AND Blueberry Wine at The Cheese Studio
The Cheese Studio doesn’t disappoint with the Maple Bourbon Boursin Cheesecake.
This creamy, decadent treat is made better-than-your-usual-cheesecake (and that’s saying something!!) thanks to that hint of bourbon in the caramel sauce.
BUT, the Sparkling Blueberry Wine by Florida Orange Groves Winery also came as a surprise! [Read more…]
We’re LIVE today from Walt Disney World with more details for the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
In just a few weeks from now, the Festival kicks off. So before you’re feasting at the Fest, you can feast your eyes on NEW Food Photos that we have for several of the new dishes hitting the scene this year!
And don’t forget… you can see the full list of Food Booth and Menus so you can start putting together your Must-Eat list here!
PLUS we have a ton of new info on everything from where to learn to make Candy Sushi, to a Counter Service Eat to the Beat Dining Package, more information on the several new family-friendly offerings and much more!
The 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival runs from August 30th through November 12th, and there’s lots to check out in the meantime.
Here we go!
2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival NEW Food Photos
Brazil: Moqueca Brazilian Seafood Stew
Brazil will be serving Moqueca this year!
This Brazilian Seafood Stew features scallops, shrimp, and white fish with coconut-lime sauce and steamed rice.
Ireland: Guinness Baileys Shake
We know a LOT of you are excited about this one: the new Guinness Baileys Shake! [Read more…]
Walt Disney World Annual Passholders are eligible for free Passholder gifts at the 2017 Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
First: if you attend the Festival at any time — running from August 31st through November 13th — you can receive a specialty button to commemorate your visit. There will be a new design each month (featuring Remy with the Eiffel Tower, the Leaning Tower, and the Torii Gate), and all you have to do is stop by the Festival Center to show your valid Annual Pass and photo ID to collect the featured button each month.
Second: there will be even more unique buttons which you can collect at several of this year’s Festival Marketplace Booths! When Passholders make a purchase at any of the following Future World booths, they can receive the additional buttons while supplies last (with presentation of a valid Annual Pass and photo ID): Light Lab, Flavors from Fire, Coastal Eats, Active Eats, Earth Eats, The Chocolate Studio, The Cheese Studio, and The Wine & Dine Studio. [Read more…]