Popcone is the pit stop for a reinvented street food we love: Elote. You know Elote — corn on the cob slathered in mayo and dusted with Tajin spice. (We even told you about a DIY version available at Disneyland!)
Happy weekend! We hope you’re having a wonderful weekend, now it’s time to kick back, relax, and catch up on another week of Disney food news!
Speaking of menus — the FULL MENUS for Epcot’s upcoming FLOWER AND GARDEN FESTIVAL are out! And we’ve got them here — plus a TON of photos of returning food items to the booths! Check them out and start your planning!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Loaded Tots and Fried Twinkies are now on the menu at Friar’s Nook in the Magic Kingdom!
- Full booth menus announced for the 2018 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival.
- Grocery delivery is available at Disney Vacation Club Resorts.
- Check out the seasonal cupcakes at Sprinkles this month!
- Disneyland’s Red Rose Taverne is serving breakfast – check out what to eat and what NOT to eat!
- Club 33 sales have started at Disney World.
- Possible dates and details for Free Dining at Disney World.
- Check out all the Rose Gold Snacks at Disney World!
- We have a Disney Cupcake food challenge!
- Celebrate Carnavale at Maria & Enzo’s and Enzo’s Hideaway Tunnel Bar at Disney Springs!
- Check out the new must-have milkshakes at Vivoli Il Gelato in Disney Springs.
- We shared seven mistakes to avoid when planning your Disney dining!
- Check out the beer specials at Paddlefish in Disney Springs.
- New DFB YouTube videos: 5 Memories to Make at Disney World and Disney World vs. Disneyland – Which One is Better for You?
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go. [Read more…]