Editor’s Note: Menu entree items are seasonal and may not be available on your visit.
I absolutely love Sunshine Tree Terrace in the Magic Kingdom, and I’m always excited to see it expanding its menu!
After years of neglect and closure, Sunshine Tree Terrace has really come into its own again this past year. The menu has bounced around a bit, but it looks like entrees are back again, and there are even new drinks and desserts! (Thanks to @MansonRepublica for the tip and menu photo!)
MENU — EARLY APRIL 2012
The menu has added:
- Orange Glazed Chicken with Rice
- Asian Barbecued Pork Sandwich with apple slices or chips
- Tuna Salad with Croissant
- Asian Salad with Chicken
- Asian Pineapple Salad…and EVEN
- KEY LIME PIE!!!!
These entrees and desserts are available from 11AM to 4PM. For kids, a Turkey Sandwich and PB&J have been added to the menu.
Here’s the next post in our series based on the Food Network’s (very cool) show, The Best Thing I Ever Ate. As many of you know, due to some keen suggestions from readers we’re splitting our series up into different sections: breakfast, appetizers & side dishes, snacks & drinks, entrees (lunch & dinner), and desserts.
Today, we’re taking a look at entrees! I’ve done my favorite brand of informal polling (i.e. posted questions on twitter and facebook ) to find out others’ experiences of the “Best Thing They Ever Ate” in Disney parks and resorts.
The following are the answers received from our readers about their favorite main courses and entrees! If your favorites aren’t here, please add them in the comments section below!
It’s no secret that Disney World does steak well. You’ve seen my votes for Five Best Steaks in Disney World, and a lot of these made the list in our poll as well! Here are the top contenders according to our facebook and twitter readers:
- BBQ Filet Mignon: This steak, recently pulled from the menu, was the restaurant’s signature filet served with cream cheese mashed potatoes and doused in barbecue sauce.
- Filet Mignon with Mushroom Risotto: The current incarnation of the filet is this version. Situated on a bed of delicious mushroom risotto and covered in a white truffle-herb [Read more…]