Happy weekend! We hope you remembered to Spring Forward! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
The 2018 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival is ON! We have FULL MENUS for the Epcot Flower and Garden FESTIVAL plus Photos of EVERY FOOD ITEM and most beverages!
And, the 2018 Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival is happening through April 12! Click here for the FULL MENUS and ALL the FOOD PHOTOS for the DCA Food and Wine Festival!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Check out the Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Flyover video!
- Citrus Swirl has been replaced at the Magic Kingdom.
- There’s a NEW Mint Julep at Magic Kingdom!
- We shared six must-do Epcot Food and Wine Festival travel hacks!
- Have you seen the entrance for Epcot’s Club 33? Check it out!
- We’re celebrating Daylight Savings with a sale on all DFB Bundles at the DFB Store!
- We checked out what’s new at the Magic Kingdom this week.
- Raglan Road’s Mighty St. Patrick’s Festival starts March 16!
- Tiffins Talks announced for Party for the Planet at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- We reviewed sweets at Gaston’s Tavern in the Magic Kingdom.
- The best thing AJ ate all week was at Hollywood Brown Derby Lounge!
- We checked out a new, must-have sundae at The Plaza Ice Cream Parlor in the Magic Kingdom!
- There’s a new dessert at The Mara in Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge!
- Check out whether Ale & Compass Restaurant is worth a visit.
- We reviewed breakfast at Flo’s V-8 Cafe in Disney California Adventure.
- Check out what’s new at Disney’s Animal Kingdom including changes at Satu’li Canteen!
- New DFB YouTube videos: 9 Rookie Mistakes Not to Make at Disney World and Walt Disney World Trip Hacks.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go. [Read more…]