Whew!! We’ve been goin’ all day to report on the brand new food and beverage marketplaces at the 2013 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival!!
We’ve got ALL the photos and reviews below, but overall — these food booths are a hit! In fact, those festival planners have outdone themselves and have given the Epcot Food and Wine Festival a run for its money!!
Let’s take a look at nearly everything you can try at the Flower and Garden Festival this year…
Epcot Flower and Garden Festival Food and Beverage Marketplaces
Here are the marketplaces, menus, prices, FOOD PHOTOS, and reviews!!
THE COTTAGE: Savories, Trifles and Tea
– United Kingdom
- Potato, Chive and Cheddar Cheese Biscuit with Smoked Salmon Tartare and Sour Cream
- Baked Goat’s Brie with Kumquat Chutney**
- Waterkist Farms Heirloom Tomatoes with house-made Mozzarella, Minus 8 Vinegar and Basil**
- Chocolate Trifle
- Berry Trifle
- Ginger and Tea Trifle
- Trio of Trifles
- Hot Teas (Earl Grey, English Breakfast, Lemon Green Tea, Jasmine Green Tea, Spiced Apple Chai, Pumpkin Chai, Mixed Berry Black Tea, Pomegranate and Raspberry, Camomile Honey & Vanilla, Honeybush, Mandarin and Orange, Pure Peppermint, Lemon & Ginger)
- Peach Cold Brewed Iced Tea
- Mixed Berries Cold Brewed Iced Tea
- Poema Cava Brut Rosé
- Chilled Rose Blush Lemonade – Non alcoholic
The Baked Goat’s Brie is good, but doesn’t pack as much of a cheese punch as we wish it did! The Kumquat Chutney is like a tangy marmalade!
The Biscuit and Salmon is a delicious dish! The tartare is fresh with lemon and dill, and the still-warm biscuit was a nice touch.
This salad offered very fresh and full-flavored tri-colored tomatoes!
The trifles are available individually, or as a trio as seen here. Each offers about two bites, and our favorite was the green tea!
BAUERNMARKT: Farmer’s Market
– Adjacent to Germany
- Savory Bread Pudding with Spring Peas and Wild Mushroom Ragout
- German Meatloaf Sandwich with Sweet Mustard and Fried Shallots
- Potato Pancakes with house made Apple Sauce**
- Florida Avenue American Wheat Ale
- Krombacher Hefeweizen
- Goose Island Brewing Company’s Honker Ale
- Blue Point’s Toasted Lager
- Beer Flight
- Hugo – Charles De Fere “Organic” Brut with Elderflower and Mint
The meatloaf sandwich is much more of a “ham” loaf, actually! The breaded shallots are a [Read more…]