It’s been an exciting week for foodies as details of the 2011 Epcot Food and Wine Festival emerged.
Latest Disney Food News
Check out the latest!
- Disney World introduces sugary cake pops!
- Tables in Wonderland July events are announced!
- Victoria & Albert’s earns AAA Five Diamond Award – again!
- Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek will hold a Cupcake Lovers Weekend!
- 2012 Disney Dining Plans include a few changes.
2011 Epcot Food and Wine Festival News
Lots of updates on Epcot’s Food and Wine Festival this week!
- New Hawaii, Portugal, Scandinavia, and Canada booth menu items and a new event
- Epcot Food and Wine Festival Bookings open August 16th
- The Odyssey Lounge will be introduced this year
- And expect a Cranberry Bog and Recipe Contest at the festival!
We have in-depth coverage of the 2011 Epcot Food and Wine Festival here!
New Disney Food Blog Guide to Walt Disney World Dining Review
Thanks to Debra Peterson, Disney Travel Examiner for reviewing the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining e-Book!
What’s particularly impressive about “The DFB Guide” is its coverage of so much WDW travel information as it relates specifically to dining. Sections devoted to, among other things, transportation, holidays and crowds, and kids’ clubs demonstrate the care with which Wolfe addresses the entire Disney dining experience.
Read her full review here! And get YOUR copy of the Disney Food Blog Guide to Walt Disney World Dining here!
Now, On to the Round-Up!
DesignerLand is taking orders for the popular Tiki Pineapple Whip Tee – commemorating Adventureland and Dole Whip on a shirt! (See the graphic above!) See more of Richard Terpstra’s artistry at DisneyDesignerLand.
Cake Wrecks highlights sweet treats featuring Jim Henson’s beloved muppets. So adorable!
Main St. Gazette has found a Napoleon to beat the one at his beloved Boulangerie in Epcot’s France! Click to find out where!
The Disney Go To Girl reviews the Garden View Tea Room at the Grand Floridian makes a couple changes including a new menu option!
Eating WDW shares the details of where Minnie Mouse’s Stand Mixer ended up after her house closed in Toon Town earlier this year.
joanna and her amazing technicolor interwebs discloses snacks seen on the Disney Food Blog that she can’t wait to try!