Happy first full week of November! Don’t forget, you have just a short amount of time left to wine and dine your way through the 2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival! The Festival ends on November 16!
The Christmas tree is already up at the Magic Kingdom, which means before we know it the gingerbread houses and other Christmas decorations will be up!
And, the first Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party is tonight at the Magic Kingdom!
We have a lot to share, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Say it isn’t true! The Pork Shank is off the menu at Gaston’s Tavern in the Magic Kingdom!
- We celebrated the grand launch of the ‘DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2015′ e-book!
- Take a peek at the festive treats at this year’s Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party!
- There’s a new DFB Podcast! This time we’re talking about dining with kids at the Disney Parks.
- It’s time to start your holiday shopping! We’ve found some great kitchen and dining goodies – but the sale ends TONIGHT!
- Our #OnTheList series continues with the Alfresco Tasting Terrace at Disney California Adventure.
- We reviewed the limited-run breakfast at the Sci-Fi Dine-In Restaurant at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more!
We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.