Happy Sunday! We’re wishing all the moms out there a very happy Mother’s Day! We hope you’re having a fantastic – and relaxing – weekend because you deserve it!
We’re super excited about the unveiling (not open yet, but SOON!) of Ample Hills Creamery at Disney World’s BoardWalk. We snuck a little peek inside and couldn’t wait to show you this new addition to the most Magical Place on Earth.
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- STK Orlando is slated to open this summer at Disney Springs! We cannot wait!
- We satisfied our sweet tooth at the Ghirardelli Soda Fountain and Chocolate Shop at Disney California Adventure.
- Have you dined at the ESPN Wide World of Sports Grill? We enjoyed lunch there recently!
- Check out some of the musical acts for this year’s Eat to the Beat concerts during the Epcot Food & Wine Festival.
- Pizzafari at Disney’s Animal Kingdom has added some new items to the menu!
- We reviewed the Roule Lard et Fromage at Epcot’s Les Halles.