Just a couple more weeks, and we’ll all be checking out long-awaited 2013 Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
While we look forward to trying some brand new experiences, like the Scotland Booth, there are plenty of returning fan favorites as well. Two of my favorite booths over the past couple of years have been the France and Greece Marketplace Booths.
Boasting delicious bites and long lines, these are spots that you should try and hit early in the day before the crowds swell! Let’s check out what they’ll be offering in 2013…
The France Marketplace Booth is one of the original marketplaces that debuted for the very first Food and Wine Festival eighteen years ago. I can’t imagine having this event without it!
2013 France Marketplace Booth Menu
What’s back this year? Staples like snails and creme brûlée, but also a past festival favorite. This booth offers, really, a full MEAL when you think about it! Appetizer, entree, dessert, drinks!
- Escargots Persillade en Brioche (Garlic and Parsley Snails in Brioche)
- Boeuf Bourguignon (Braised Short Ribs in Cabernet with Mashed Potatoes)
- Crème Brûlée au Chocolat au Lait (Chocolate Milk Crème Brûlée topped with Caramelized Sugar)
- Beer Kronenbourg Blanc
- Chardonnay, Macon-Villages, La Côte Blanche
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Bordeaux, Château Bonnet
- Sparkling Pomegranate Kir
- Eiffel Sour Cosmo Slush (Vodka, Grey Goose Cherry Noir, Grand Marnier, Cranberry Juice)
For the last two years, the France booth has offered Coq au Vin with Macaroni and Cheese, and there have been rave reviews (from me especially!).
This year, Boeuf Bourguignon created with Braised Short Ribs in Cabernet and served with Mashed Potatoes are back on the menu — a return from 2010. Thanks, as always, to Kelly Amey from Changing Latitudes for this pic!
The Escargots Persillade en Brioche have been a [Read more…]