Cheers! Our favorite Disney destinations were filled with news of great places to enjoy an adult beverage. I certainly enjoyed Japan’s new outdoor sake bar.
Disney Food News to Quench Your Thirst
- Cheers! Epcot’s Italy will be introducing the Gusto Wine Bar later this year!
- Stop by Japan’s outdoor sake bar for a Lime Sake cocktail. Specialty drinks, bottled beer, and draft beer are also thirst quenching options!
- Summer of 2012 will debut a new Alice in Wonderland themed rave, Mad T Party, replacing ElecTRONica in Disney California Adventure!
- Disneyland held its first ever Dia de Reyes (Three Kings) celebration this past weekend! Check out these awesome photos and food reviews!
- Target.com has some adorable Disney themed kitchenware. Go ahead and start your morning meal served in a Mickey bowl!
For more toast-worthy food news, stop by our Disney Food News Pin Board, where Disney Food News is updated on a regular basis!
On to the Round-Up!
Walt Disney World for Grown Ups stops by the Petals Pool Bar at the Pop Century Resort.
Daveland gives us a nostalgic look (circa 1969) at the Tahitian Terrace Restaurant in Disneyland. And includes the vintage menu!
All Ears Net guest blogger Jason (of DisneyGeek.com) has some awesome pics of new restaurant construction over in Disney California Adventure!
Bonnet Creek Blog has great news about Oscar’s at the Waldorf Astoria Orlando Resort! They’ve developed a delicious Golden Waffle recipe that will entice guests to savor a relaxing morning!
Main Street Gazette tries the waffle sandwiches at Sleepy Hollow Refreshments.
All Fare’s Food Blog returns to the Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater for drinks, eats and fun movie clips!
USA Today Travel and Mouseplanet highlight dining at Disney with Dietary Restrictions.
About.com Theme Parks finds Via Napoli’s pizza disappointing. (Sigh… I disagree…)