Happy Sunday! We hope you’re having a relaxing and wonderful weekend! Now it’s time to sit back and check out the latest in Disney food news!
It’s finally here! The 2016 Epcot Food and Wine Festival started on September 14 and we were there on day one to taste every dish at the Marketplace Booths! You can see pictures of every single dish at the festival right here!
Make sure you check out our Best of the Fest so you know what you absolutely must eat at this year’s Festival!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- AJ is a guest on this week’s PassPorter Moms Podcast talking about the Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
- Check out the specialty eats at this year’s Halloween Time at Disneyland.
- The Ultimate VIP Tour is available this year at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- Check out the menu for the Rockin’ Burger Block Party on September 30!
- A new Festival of Fantasy Parade dining package is coming to the Magic Kingdom.
- We have an update on the refillable popcorn buckets at Walt Disney World!
- Passholder exclusive keepsake glasses are back at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
- You can pre-order the 2017 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining!
- There are new tea flavors at the Garden View Tea Room at Disney’s Grand Floridian.
- The Festival of Holidays is bringing new eats to Disney California Adventure!