Happy Sunday and happy October! We’re back with another edition of our Disney Food Round-up for you today.
And don’t forget, the 2017 Disney World Swan and Dolphin Food and Wine Classic is at the end of this month on October 27 and 28! We have all the details for you!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We shared where to find Pumpkin Spice everything at Disney World!
- Dole Whip-Topped Pineapple Upside Down Cake debuted at Aloha Isle!
- The full list of Candlelight Processional narrators was announced.
- We enjoyed dinner at Yak and Yeti at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- We reviewed Kobe-Style Brisket Poutine at the Nomad Lounge.
- Celebrate Oktoberfest in Disney Springs with Poutine and Bratwurst.
- We shared our love for the Fried Chicken from Disneyland’s Plaza Inn.
- We checked out What’s New at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- We spotted the must-have Halloween Time Headless Horseman Straw and Clip at Disneyland!
- We shared our thoughts on dinner at STK Orlando.
- Bottomless milkshakes and a milkshake of the month debuted at The Plaza Restaurant.
- Baked Macaroni and Cheese with Pulled Pork is on the menu at Flame Tree Barbecue.
- We spotted new Animal Kingdom coffee mugs at Creature Comforts!
- New DFB YouTube videos: 7 Things You Have to Try at Disney World Right Now and Be Our Guest v. Cinderella’s Royal Table.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
New DFB Video: 7 Things You Have to Try at Disney World RIGHT NOW
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got great content going up twice a week showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re talking about Nosh or Not? – Epcot’s Italy Food Tour! Check it out below — and subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: Save 20% off the DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2017 Pre-Order
The calendar might say “fall” but the holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re planning a visit to Disney World this year for the holidays, it’s time to check out the DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2017 e-book!
The DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2017 is a one-of-a-kind resource that will help you get the most out of your holiday vacation at Walt Disney World.
We’ll guide you through all the special events, activities, and dining so that you can get the biggest bang for your buck! Yep — Our Holiday Guide covers everything Disney holiday-related — not just the food!
And if you pre-order the 2017 Guide now, we will send you an instant download of the 2016 Guide so that you can start your planning right away! Then, you will automatically receive the 2017 Guide as soon as it’s published in early November.
What’s In The DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holiday 2017 e-book?
- Holiday-themed crawls - We’ve mapped out four holiday Crawls that will take you around Walt Disney World to see the best of the holiday attractions and/or food.
- Customized Holiday touring strategies - Will you be visiting with extended family? Going to the Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party? Want to see the holiday celebrations on a budget? We’ve developed customized touring strategies for these circumstances and more!
- A full chapter on where to dine without a reservation!
- In-depth look at Holiday snacks
- Disney Parks scavenger hunts
- And MORE!
As always, we’ve made this guide instantly downloadable for your convenience, and easily installed on your mobile devices. It’s a PDF guide with 380+ pages of detailed information about the Holidays at Disney World as well as hundreds of photographs and customized bonus items to help you get the best experience possible.
Enter discount code PreHoliday at checkout, and receive 20% off the list price of $14.95 and you’ll get both the 2016 Guide and the 2017 Guide for $11.95! Two for the price of one!
Use code PreHoliday at checkout for a 20% discount.
DFB Reader Finds
Remember when we told you about the Secret Menu at Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort? DFB reader Drop the Arrow checked it out recently and said when the chef asked how they kenew about the menu they replied “Disney Food Blog!” Thanks for the shout-out!
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix has a new How-To Guide for Throwing a Haunted Mansion Halloween Party!
WDW for Grownups shared some great drinks from the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
Disney Parks Blog shared a fun how-to for a Mickey Ghost Apple.
Disney Family shared a recipe for Hidden Mickey Caramel Apple Slices.
Have a great week! We’ll see you back here tomorrow with another great Disney food review!