We’re finally in the know about the California Grill opening date!
Get ready to make your Advance Dining Reservations beginning August 26 (tomorrow!) for the restaurant’s September 9th opening date (and beyond)! We can’t wait to see the results of the restaurant’s renovations as well as sample new menu items!
Also, if your resort’s food court is an important element to your Disney World vacation, please review the news on the temporary closing of the All-Star Sports End Zone food court.
Don’t miss this week’s news. Time to catch up on your reading…
Disney Food News
Interesting and delicious news this week!
- We’ve got the details on Disney World’s California Grill reservations and opening date!
- Guests staying at Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort will find the End Zone Food Court closed for renovations.
- Check out this review of the new FastPass+ system for Be Our Guest Restaurant in Disney World’s Magic Kingdom.
- Kouzzina by Cat Cora at the BoardWalk Resort is now offering a Prix Fixe menu.
- Try the new Double Chocolate Funnel Cake at Epcot’s Funnel Cake Stand in the America Pavilion.
- Check out some Tiki Room merchandise at Disneyland and Disney World!
Of course, there’s more! Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including The Great Irish Hooley at Raglan Road in Downtown Disney Orlando, Food of Life Event at Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek, and more.
DFB Reader Finds
In our Reader Finds showcase this week — two new dessert options from Cinderella’s Royal Table in the Magic Kingdom! Thanks to Reader Kaitlyn for sending in these gorgeous photos!
The first is a trio — a warm pecan cake with caramel sauce, a triple chocolate mousse, and a meyer lemon tart.
And check out a new signature dessert: [Read more…]