The holiday season is in full swing at Disneyland. And we found another way to add festive cheer to your day! Introducing the Holiday Mickey Light-up Bottle-Topper!
ABC is getting ready to film its holiday specials at Walt Disney World — and we’ve got information about dates and performances!
WDWMagic is reporting that, like last year, no parade will be filmed at Walt Disney World. Rather, ABC will film Disneyland’s parade for its multiple holiday specials airing in November and December.
ABC will film musical and stage performances a Walt Disney World, using cast members as audience extras. No tickets will be issued to guests, but performances may be visible from guest areas. [Read more…]
If you’re thinking about visiting the Walt Disney World Resort this holiday season, you can save on room rates with Disney’s Magical Holiday Offer — but the first booking deadline is October 7!
With the Magical Holiday Offer guests can save up to 20% off rooms at most Disney World Resort Hotels for stays most Sunday through Thursday nights from October 8 through November 8, and November 11 through December 24. [Read more…]
We’ve got ALL SORTS of Halloween fun coming your way today! You may have already seen our preview of the Halloween Souvenirs coming to both Disneyland Resort and Disney World for the upcoming season, which — believe it or not — is coming soon! (Disneyland’s Halloween Time kicks off on September 7, and the first Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at the Magic Kingdom is on August 17!)
Anyway, in case you missed it while you were checking out the Cauldron Premium Popcorn Bucket, the new (and returning) Oogie Boogie Popcorn Buckets, and all THREE colors of the Poison Apple Glow Cubes, we also mentioned something super fun about the 2018 Happy Halloween Travel Mug amidst the details.
Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
Booking is NOW OPEN for the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival! Find out EVERYTHING you need to know about the festival on our Epcot Food and Wine Festival pages!
Pixar Fest is ON at Disneyland Resort! This fun festival runs through September 3! Click here to get a checklist for ALL the food at Pixar Fest and see our review!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We checked out what’s NEW at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Pop Century, and Art of Animation!
- We shared some tips on planning for the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- We checked out the ESPN Club at Disney’s BoardWalk!
- New menu items were announced for the 2018 Swan and Dolphin Food and Wine Classic!
- Check out the new holiday merchandise at Disney World.
- We have details on the July Burger of the Month at The Edison.
- The Lighthouse Sandwich is back on the menu at Columbia Harbour House!
- Le Rendez-vous Gourmand Food and Wine Festival is returning to Disneyland Paris.
- We know what Disney World restaurants are participating in Orlando Magical Dining Month!
- Check out where to find Spiked Dole Whip at Disney World!
- We have details on a VERY limited-time ‘Ant-Man and the Wasp’-inspired menu at Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar!
- You can get your edible cookie dough fix at Disney World!
- You need to check out this Oatmeal Cookie Sandwich at Pop Century.
- We checked out what’s new at the Magic Kingdom this week.
- Toy Story Land Passholder Playtime opened for reservations…and promptly sold out!
- We shared some tips on Disney World Resort Hotel activities for the whole family.
- How many days should you plan to attend the Epcot Food and Wine Festival? We shared some tips.
- The Dole Whip Donut returned to Disneyland.
- We have all the details on the newest color craze at Disney World – Iridescent everything!
- Boozy Beignets are now on the menu at Port Orleans French Quarter.
- Check out what’s new and what’s returning for the holiday season at Disney World!
- Two new snacks debuted on the menu at Golden Oak Outpost in the Magic Kingdom.
- Another unicorn cupcake has been spotted at Disney World!
- We reviewed everything on the breakfast menu at Woody’s Lunch Box in Toy Story Land.
- A Disney World employee died in an accident at Pop Century.
- New DFB YouTube videos: Things You’d Never Think You’d Need at Disney World, Hollywood Studios Food Tour, Part 2, Best New Eats in Disney This Week, and Disney World Myths Debunked.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go. [Read more…]
I love all of the larger-than-life Gingerbread Displays around Disney World during the Holiday Season. You know this. But I must confess… I’ve got a favorite. It’s just not the Holidays until I see (and sniff!) the Gingerbread Carousel at Disney’s Beach Club Resort!
That’s why it’s especially good news that it is now up and spinning for guests visiting the Beach Club!
One of the reasons I love the Gingerbread Carousel so much is that it’s new every year. The theme last year, for instance, was the Fab Five, with horses for Mickey, Minnie, Donald, and Goofy. (As man’s and mouse’s best friend, Pluto got his own display placed just outside of the Carousel). And for 2017, the Carousel is themed with Lilo and Stitch! [Read more…]
It’s time for a very MERRY CHRISTMAS with Mickey at his own Very Merry Christmas Party!!
He’s throwing this festive bash on select nights at through December 22nd, and it’s one of my absolute favorite Magic Kingdom events EVER. I get excited just driving in and seeing the inflatable snow Mickey and Minnie over the park’s entrance gate and getting my Party wristband! [Read more…]