It’s officially the holiday season at the Walt Disney World Resort! Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party is happening, the gingerbread display is up at the Contemporary Resort, and you can feel the holiday cheer in the air!
We’ve spotted some fun holiday food around the parks and we know more is on its way! Before you know it all the hotels will be decking their halls too.
We have a lot to share, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We had a chance to dine at Chip ‘N Dale’s Harvest Feast Breakfast at The Garden Grill in Epcot!
- Disneyland Candy Cane Dates are available!
- We’ve spotted Star Wars Holiday Food-themed Disney Pins!
- Take a peek at our holiday preview of Christmas traditions and delicious finds in Epcot’s UK Pavilion.
- There’s a new Thanksgiving Cupcake at Disney’s Hollywood Studios! It’s delicious!
- The pork shank is gone at Gaston’s Tavern but we have a review of the new Tavern Beef Stew!
- Our #OnTheList series continues with the Ice Cream Martini at L’Artisan de Glaces in Epcot.
- We reviewed the brand-new Minnie’s Holiday Dine at Hollywood & Vine in Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more!
We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.