It’s been an exciting week as we have a front row seat to all that’s happening with the D23 Expo taking place in Anaheim this week!
Some of the biggest news to come out of California for Disney fans is the confirmation that a Jungle Cruise-themed restaurant is indeed coming to Magic Kingdom in Walt Disney World! We first told you about this rumor quite a while back, and we can’t WAIT to see the details unfold on this exciting project!
Plus — feast your eyes on the Star Wars Restaurant news as well!
There’s been a lot more happening though around the Disney Universe. Read on to catch up on the latest!
Disney Food News
- It’s official and the rumors have been confirmed!: A Jungle Cruise Restaurant — Skipper Canteen — will be opening soon in Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom!
- Aaaaaaaand — Star Wars Restaurants will be coming to both coasts with the new Star Wars-themed land expansions!
- The House of Blues in Disneyland’s Downtown Disney District has announced that it will be relocating to another spot in Anaheim.
- We are answering DFB Reader Questions, and telling you where you can score free refills in the Parks.
- Orlando’s Magical Dining Month is back for the tenth year in a row, and begins August 24.
- We’re taking a closer look at the progress over at Disney Springs, with a focus on Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar.
- We also have a first look at the menu items coming to Jake Lindsey’s.
- Raglan Road will host their Great Irish Hooley for the fourth year this Labor Day Weekend.