With so many great new eats and treats coming to Disneyland this holiday season, it can be challenging to choose! We’re here to help with some recommendations on what you should pick and what you can skip of the new menu items at Hungry Bear Restaurant.
There’s no shortage of great new eats coming to Disneyland Resort for the holiday season, and but if you want to get your paws on something new today, you’ll want to bumble your way over to Hungry Bear Restaurant! The official DisneylandToday Twitter page reveals that this charming quick service spot has a brand new menu!
Are you planning to visit The Happiest Place on Earth? Because if you’re heading to Disneyland Resort, you might want to consider a Disneyland Dining Package or Dessert Party to make the most of your time.
These specialty options offer a meal at a participating restaurant or a dessert buffet, paired with reserved viewing for a nighttime spectacular, parade, or show.
Hungry Bear Restaurant at Disneyland Resort is offering a sweet treat for Halloween Time — and it combines churros and cereal! Here’s the Churro Bites Cereal Sundae!
If that sounds like an awesome combination of words, imagine how great it is in reality! These are fruity-cereal dusted churro bites, sugary glaze, a scoop of fruity ice cream, some raspberry sauce, and a smattering of fruity cereal! [Read more…]
Starting last week, Disneyland Annual Passholders were able to access Mobile Order at Counter Service locations all over Disneyland Resort. But now, all guests visiting Disneyland are able to utilize the service!
As a refresher, Mobile Order is a process available via the Disneyland app which allows guests to pre-order and pre-pay for their food at participating Counter Service restaurants, thereby avoiding time spent in line! (Here’s a tip: if you aren’t seeing the icon allowing you to “Order Food” in your Disneyland app, be sure to install the latest update. )
Ordering and picking up your food at a Counter Service restaurant in Disney World has never been easier thanks to the introduction of Mobile Order: a process that allows guests to pre-order and pre-pay for their food at participating Counter Service restaurants, thereby avoiding time spent in line. So it was great news when it was revealed that Mobile Order will be coming to Disneyland, too, via the Disneyland app!
And now, Mobile Order is up and running for Disneyland… almost! Currently, Disneyland Annual Passholders are able to utilize the feature at several locations, and soon all Disneyland guests will be able to access it. [Read more…]
Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
The 2018 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival is ON! We have FULL MENUS for the Epcot Flower and Garden FESTIVAL plus Photos of EVERY FOOD ITEM and most beverages!
And, Pixar Fest is ON at Disneyland Resort! This fun festival runs through September 3! Click here to get a checklist for ALL the food at Pixar Fest and see our review!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Pixar Fest has started at the Disneyland Resort – we have all the details! And get a printable food checklist too!
- We reviewed Jessie’s Berry Jubilee Funnel Cake at Pixar Fest!
- Check out the BEST Pixar Fest nosh so far – Coco Churros! Plus check out ALL the churros at Pixar Fest.
- We have details on all the Millennial Pink treats at Disney World.
- Find out which new character is coming to Cape May Cafe’s breakfast!
- What’s new at 50s Prime Time Cafe at Disney’s Hollywood Studios?
- Check out the new Disney Eats Collection from Shop Disney!
- Get the details on the menu at Alien Pizza Planet for Pixar Fest.
- New character meals are coming to Disneyland!
- Check out the Black Velvet Cupcakes at Sprinkles – and see what’s inside!
- We stopped by Tomorrowland Terrace in the Magic Kingdom.
- Check out what’s new in the Magic Kingdom.
- New Millennial Pink treats debuted at The Ganachery in Disney Springs.
- Where can you find the Alien Claw Cup at Pixar Fest? We have the answer!
- The menu has been announced for Woody’s Lunch Box in Toy Story Land.
- Check out the exclusive Passholder Popcorn Bucket at Pixar Fest.
- There’s a new Dole Whip-inspired donut in Disneyland – but it’s only here for a limited time!
- New DFB YouTube videos: Magic Kingdom Main Street U.S.A. Food Tour, Hidden Secrets of Disney World Explained, Part 2, and Disney World Bathrooms, Vol. 1!
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go. [Read more…]
It’s almost time for PIXAR FEST!!
If you’re heading to Disneyland Resort anytime from April 13th through September 3rd, you’ll have the opportunity to celebrate the friendship and fun of the Disney Pixar films and characters throughout both Disneyland and Disney California Adventure during PIXAR FEST!!!
The celebration will include a new nighttime spectacular, TWO returning parades, Pixar characters, themed food and drinks, and much more! We’re sharing everything you need to know about Pixar Fest… and there’s a LOT to cover, so let’s waste no time!!
Pixar Fest Food Checklist
What’s your favorite Disney Pixar flick? We’ve got the themed foods organized by film below, so you can make sure you find every snack involving your favorite — or favorites! We’ve also got a PRINTABLE PIXAR FEST FOOD CHECKLIST for you to take with you to the park so you don’t miss a thing! WOO!!
Super excited to share some breaking news with you about Pixar Pier in Disneyland Resort’s Disney California Adventure park. (Don’t forget that Pixar Pier officially opens on June 23rd!)
We’ve got the scoop on some brand new eats for Pixar Fest as well as some upcoming Pixar Pier dining locations that will be permanent residents of the new Pixar Pier! Ready? Here we go!! (Be sure to scroll to the bottom of this post to see the new Pixar Pier dining spots!)
Visions of Sugarplums (and much more!) sure are dancing all around Disneyland for the Holidays!
I mean, you didn’t think all the Holiday Snacking was limited to the Booths at the Festival of Holidays at Disney California Adventure, did you? Of course not! There are festive treats galore all over Disneyland Resort, available now through January 7, 2018!
Cookies, Crispies, Cotton Candy, and Coffee
Disneyland, Disney California Adventure, and the Disneyland hotels are full to the brim with sweet snacks like Gingerbread Man Cookies and Snowman Shortbread Cookies.