Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
Booking is NOW OPEN for the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival! Find out EVERYTHING you need to know about the festival on our Epcot Food and Wine Festival pages!
Pixar Fest is ON at Disneyland Resort! This fun festival runs through September 3! Click here to get a checklist for ALL the food at Pixar Fest and see our review!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We checked out a must-have snack at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon!
- We have a FULL REVIEW of the new prix fixe dinner menu at Be Our Guest in the Magic Kingdom!
- Breakfast has returned to the River Belle Terrace in Disneyland!
- Sprinkles featured a Flaming Hot Cheetos Cupcake this week!
- Vegetable Curry Pods are off the menu at Satu’li Canteen!
- Disney announced the elimination of plastic straws!
- Chicken Guy! from Guy Fieri is coming to Disney Springs
- We reviewed Mickey’s Tales of Adventure Breakfast at Storytellers Cafe.
- Disney Ink & Paint Club now open for New Year’s Eve reservations.
- New Croissant Sundae now at Vivoli il Gelato in Disney Springs!
- We shared the secret menu item via Mobile Order at Woody’s Lunch Box.
- There’s a new late-night happy hour at Terralina Crafted Italian in Disney Springs!
- Registration is open for the V.I.Passholder Night for Annual Passholders!
- Festival of Holidays and more returning to Disneyland this fall!
- We checked out the new Taste of Yucatan menu at Frontera Cocina in Disney Springs!
- Disney World’s Free Dining Offer ends soon!
- We checked out the newest lounge at Disney’s Animal Kingdom!
- Bing Bong’s Sweet Stuff Confectionery is now open on Pixar Pier.
- We shared details on the best way to plan your Epcot Food and Wine Festival trip.
- New DFB YouTube videos: Five Big Disney News Stories this Week, Drinking Around Epcot, Answering Your Disney World FAQs, and Wilderness Lodge Food Tour.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.