Happy Sunday! We hope you’re having a wonderful weekend!
We’re so excited to announce the grand launch of the Disney Food Blog Guide to Epcot Snacks 2016-17 edition e-book! We’ve updated the instantly downloadable guide and this edition features more than 340 Epcot snacks, including more than 60 new snacks!
To celebrate the grand launch of the Disney Food Blog Guide to Epcot Snacks we’re offering the guide for a 25% discount off the cover price! Simply use the code Epcot16 at checkout to get the discount! And, as always the Disney Food Blog Guide to Epcot Snacks comes with a 100% money-back guarantee.
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Free dining at the Walt Disney World Resort might be announced very soon!
- We checked out the updated menu and premium toppings bar at Restaurantosaurus at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- Amorette’s Patisserie is opening May 15 at the Town Center in Disney Springs!
- We’re talking about the best of the Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival!
- Is a new lounge coming to The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror at Disney’s Hollywood Studios? That’s the rumor!
- We have a report on “What’s New” at the Walt Disney World Resort!
- We enjoyed lunch at Tony’s Town Square at the Magic Kingdom.
- Looking for a few new smoothie recipes? Check out these smoothies from the Senses Juice Bar on Disney Cruise Line.