Happy weekend! We hope you’re having a wonderful and relaxing spring weekend (and that it’s finally WARM where you live). Now it’s time to sit back, relax, and check out the latest in Disney food news!
Last month we did our FULL REVIEW of the 2017 Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival and we have the full booth menus and all the food photos.
Don’t forget, the 2017 Epcot Food and Wine Festival starts in August this year! Whew!!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We checked out the new Rapunzel Bon Voyage Character Breakfast at Trattoria al Forno!
- We recently dined at the Pacific Wharf Cafe at Disney California Adventure.
- The Polite Pig opens tomorrow (April 10!) at Disney Springs!
- Check out our photo tour and review of Wind and Waves at Disney’s Vero Beach Resort.
- We checked out the falafel at Mr. Kamal’s in Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- We recently enjoyed dinner at LeCellier in Epcot’s Canada Pavilion!
- We have the recipe for the Warm Berry Buckle from The Berry Basket at the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival!
- The Jiko Filet with Mac and Cheese is back on the menu at Jiko!
- Check out the Blueberry Lemon Funnel Cake at the Hungry Bear Restaurant in Disneyland.
- New DFB YouTube video is about the new Chuck Wagon Fresh Fixin’s Food Truck at Fort Wilderness!
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
New DFB Video!
Deal of the Week: Save on The 2017 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining e-Book Second Edition!
This week we launched the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2017 Second Edition! To celebrate this milestone — the first time we’ve shared a second edition — and to say thank you to all of our loyal DFB readers – you can order the Second Edition for 20% OFF your purchase with code SAVE2017!