Happy Sunday and happy first weekend of fall! We hope you’re having a wonderful weekend and sipping on something Pumpkin Spice, if that’s your thing! Now it’s time to sit back and check out the latest in Disney food news.
The 2016 Epcot Food and Wine Festival is in full swing, and we were there on day one to taste every dish at the Marketplace Booths! You can see pictures of every single dish at the festival right here!
Make sure you check out our Best of the Fest so you know what you absolutely must eat at this year’s Festival!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Sanaa is now serving a Counter Service breakfast!
- Adventures by Disney has a Rhine River Food & Wine Cruise planned for 2017!
- Check out our thoughts on how much you should budget for the 2016 Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- We checked out what’s new at Walt Disney World!
- We recently dined at Jiko – A Cooking Place at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge.
- Check out our review of the Juice Bar at Morocco’s Spice Road Table in Epcot.
- You can pre-order the 2017 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining!
- Sprinkles is featuring two new seasonal cupcakes and we checked them out!