Happy first weekend of fall! We’re back with another edition of our Disney Food Round-up for you today.
And the 2017 Epcot Food and Wine Festival is in full swing at Epcot! If you’re making plans to attend the Festival you should check out our Best of the Fest post and DFB Best of the Fest YouTube video!
And don’t forget, the 2017 Disney World Swan and Dolphin Food and Wine Classic is October 27 and 28! We have all the details for you!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We review new eats at Disney’s Art of Animation including Chili Fries for Two!!
- Breakfast has been discontinued at Pandora’s Satu’li Canteen in the Animal Kingdom.
- Check out our Do’s and Don’ts for the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- We enjoyed dinner at ‘Ohana at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort.
- Dates have been announced for the 2018 Epcot Festival of the Arts!
- We’re talking about all the must-have Halloween food-themed merchandise!
- We reviewed the Pumpkin Spice Caramel Shake at Ghirardelli in Disney Springs.
- We spotted a $4,000 Haunted Mansion Chair!
- New DFB YouTube videos: Where to Find Late Night Eats in Disney World and the Best and Worst Magic Kingdom Restaurants.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
New DFB Video: The WORST Restaurants in Disney World
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got great content going up twice a week showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re talking about Where to Find Late Night Eats at Disney World! Check it out below — and subscribe here.