We’re in Epcot checking out what’s new this week! The restaurants are busy adding some seasonal treats as well as fall flavors! Construction is moving forward on a variety of attractions! Let’s take a closer look…
Happy National Coffee Day! That’s right, today — September 29th — is National Coffee Day, and if you happen to be in Disney World, you can celebrate with a one dollar cup of coffee at a Joffrey’s Coffee Kiosk in Disney World!
If you’re at the Contemporary Resort and craving a cup of coffee, espresso, latte, or baked good head over to Contemporary Grounds in the lobby. And now, you can have your drink with character!
Joffreys Coffee & Tea Company runs Contemporary Grounds and is now offering their Latte Art at this location in addition to their location, Joffrey’s Tea Traders Cafe in Disney Springs.
We were back in Hollywood Studios over the weekend keeping up with all of the changes in this changing park.
And yes, this is what a day in Central Florida can look like – on one side of the arch it is a beautiful blue sky, the other side a threatening, grey sky! How many times have you been caught without a rain coat or umbrella on this kind of day? [Read more…]
Happy (almost) Birthday, Mickey! On November 18, 2018 the world will celebrate the 90th birthday of Mickey Mouse. And Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Co. in particular is marking the occasion with a specialty coffee blend!
As the Official Disney Coffee Provider since 2013, the Tampa-based Joffrey’s company has provided coffee to select Disney restaurants, resort hotels, quick-service restaurants, and as self-service options in hotel rooms for Walt Disney World, Disneyland, and Disney Vacation Club resorts. (This is in addition to the Joffrey’s Coffee kiosks you’ll see in the parks, as well as the locations such as Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company in Disney Springs.)
So it’s more than fitting that they are honoring Mickey with the Mickey’s 90th Anniversary Blend! [Read more…]
Lights, Camera, Action…it’s time to see what’s new in Hollywood Studios!
Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
The 2018 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival is ON! We have FULL MENUS for the Epcot Flower and Garden FESTIVAL plus Photos of EVERY FOOD ITEM and most beverages!
And, the 2018 Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival is happening through April 12 — which is next Friday! Click here for the FULL MENUS and ALL the FOOD PHOTOS for the DCA Food and Wine Festival!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Two new and nostalgic treats at the Magic Kingdom!
- Sweet Spells is closing at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- We have a menu update for Toy Story Land!
- Mobile Order is coming to Disneyland Resort!
- Check out what’s new at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort!
- Get the details on what alcoholic drinks are included on the Disney Dining Plan.
- We found the BEST cookie at Disney World – no park ticket required.
- What are the best hotels for families of 5 or more at Disney World?
- Check out the newest latte art at Joffrey’s!
- Disney Cruise Line announces new culinary port adventures in partnership with The Chew!
- Get the scoop on what’s new at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- We found some adorable new Alice in Wonderland tea party merchandise in Epcot’s United Kingdom pavilion.
- Burger of the Month is coming to The Edison in Disney Springs.
- New DFB YouTube videos: 11 Things I Miss When I’m Not at Disney World, Hidden Secrets of Disney World Explained, Part 1, and Epcot Food and Wine Festival 101. !
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go. [Read more…]