Lots of Disney food news popped up this week, including lovely, flavorful things like wine, chocolate, caramel, coffee, cake, and more!!
Plus, we’ve found some seriously interesting posts to share with you — did you know that Doritos may have been invented in Disneyland?? Check it out…
Treat Yourself to Updated Disney Food News
- In Anaheim, Disneyland’s Downtown Disney may see two new popular and affordable eateries soon — Starbucks and Earl of Sandwich!
- Treat your princess like royalty with the “Her Royal Highness Package” at Cinderella’s Royal Table. The package includes a balloon centerpiece, tiara, and specialty cake.
- Flying Fish Cafe is offering a Wine Dinner on February 2nd. Space is limited.
- Disney’s Soda Fountain celebrates the Beauty and the Beast 3-D film with a specialty sundae. Love the candy rose!
- The Waldorf Astoria Orlando is bringing back Chocolate, Wine, and Romance weekends in February! Check out the details!
- Disneyland restaurants will offer special Valentine’s Day menus.
For more decadent food news, stop by our Disney Food News Pin Board, where Disney Food News is updated on a regular basis — even little stuff that you might not see in a full post on the blog! Worth a look… 🙂
DFB Disney Dining Adventures e-Book
Have you read our newest Disney Food Blog e-Book?
DFB Disney Dining Adventures includes over 80 pages of pre-planned food fun to add to your family’s plans on your next trip! Let us do the planning for you — all you need to do is have a blast!
Want a day full of Dole Whips or a day planned for a Princess? Perhaps you have a dino fan in the family — we’ve got two days of pre-planned Jurassic-sized fun! And if you’re traveling with the grown-ups, check out our full two-day Beer Adventure!
The e-Book includes:
- Fully themed strategies that cover one day, two days, or a full week
- Themed breakfast, lunch, and dinner suggestions
- Disney attraction and ride suggestions that complement each Adventure theme
- Our favorite snacks that are within easy access during each Adventure
- Historical and behind-the-scenes tips and details that make the Adventure come alive!
- Plus more bonus sections!
On to the Round-Up!
AKL Resort takes us to the Animal Kingdom Lodge’s Sanaa at Kidani Village. Try the yummy Naan bread!
OC Weekly investigates the origins of Doritos? There may be a Disneyland connection!
Main St. Gazette clearly agrees with me that the Picnic Burger is a slam dunk at Disney World’s Sci Fi Dine-In! Woo!
WDW Parkhoppers heads to dinner at the Polynesian’s Kona Cafe.
MousePlanet reviews the story behind Mama Melrose’s at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
DisneyParks Blog shares favorite healthy eats at Walt Disney World.