Happy weekend! We hope you’re enjoying a relaxing Play-off Sunday! We have so much exciting food news to share this week.
After the Festival of the Arts comes the 2017 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival with its Outdoor Kitchens and the 2017 Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival. And don’t forget, the 2017 Epcot Food and Wine Festival starts in August this year! Whew! We’re going to be a very busy bunch here at DFB!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We shared our Best of the Fest from the Epcot Festival of the Arts.
- The Coca-Cola Rooftop Bar is serving Beverly’s Revenge and we have a review!
- Celebrate Valentine’s Day at Walt Disney World with special dining options!
- We reviewed the Mac and Cheese Hot Dog at Casey’s Corner in the Magic Kingdom.
- New breakfast options are available at the Magic Kingdom!
- We have details on the booth menus at Disney California Adventure’s Lunar New Year Celebration.
- SeaWorld Orlando has announced the Seven Seas Food Festival starting in February!
- Check out our new YouTube video: The Kitchen Sink Sundae from Beaches and Cream.