Happy November from Epcot! November brings Dia de los Muertos to the Mexico Pavilion, a lot of Holiday merchandise to the park, the end of the Food and Wine Festival on November 12 🙁 and the start of the Festival of the Holidays on November 18 🙂 to this really busy park! That’s in addition to the construction for the new Guardians of the Galaxy and Ratatouille rides and installation of the park’s Skyliner station!! Here’s everything we found!
We’re in Epcot checking out what’s new this week! The restaurants are busy adding some seasonal treats as well as fall flavors! Construction is moving forward on a variety of attractions! Let’s take a closer look…
Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
Pixar Fest is ending Monday at Disneyland Resort! Click here to get a checklist for ALL the food at Pixar Fest and see our review!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Check out the BEST eats and sips at the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival! And we were LIVE at the Festival on opening day!
- We reviewed the Candy Sushi class at the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- The Great Irish Hooley is happening this weekend at Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant in Disney Springs!
- Kringla Bakeri og Kafe reopened in Epcot’s Norway Pavilion!
- Check out the latest news about Mickey’s Backyard BBQ.
- We have updates on the construction projects at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort.
- Find out the latest locations with Mobile Order in Disneyland.
- Snow White Storybook Dining is coming to Disney’s Wilderness Lodge.
- Oga’s Cantina is announced for Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge — and it means alcohol is coming to Disneyland!
- Check out the new merch, menus, and more at Disney’s Animal Kingdom!
- We’re talking about rainy day fun at the Magic Kingdom.
- We have an update on the menu at Pandora’s Pongu Pongu!
- Check out where you’ll find the Poison Apple Stein at Disney World!
- You won’t believe this limited-time Mac and Cheese Pizza at the Magic Kingdom!
- We have the latest updates about the Tropical Hideaway in Disneyland!
- The 4 Rivers Cantina Barbacoa Food Truck celebrated its opening with a ribbon cutting ceremony.
- We have a preview of the 2018 Yuletide Fantasy Tour!
- Check out the 2018 Food and Wine Festival Dooney & Bourke handbag.
- We have preview of the new booths at this year’s Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- The Taste of Downtown Disney is returning to Disneyland this month!
- Check out the new Orange Bird and Dole Whip purses and backpacks!
- We reviewed Wine Bar George in Disney Springs.
- We spotted the light-up Popcorn Cauldron at Disney World!
- Celebrate Mickey’s 90th with a special blend from Joffrey’s Coffee.
- New DFB YouTube videos: 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival: BEST OF THE FEST, 20 Disney World Changes You Need to Know About, 8 Disneyland Eats You’ll Never Miss Again, and 9 Things Disney Pros Never Do and Neither Should You.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
New DFB Video: 20 Disney World Changes You Need to Know About
Have you long loved stopping by Kringla Bakeri og Kafe in Epcot’s Norway Pavilion and ordering a Rice Cream, Lefse, Berry Cream Puff, or School Bread?
Kringla Bakeri og Kafe
And if so, were you bummed out these past several months while the Bakeri was closed for refurbishment? Because even though you could purchase select offerings at the temporary Midnattsol Bakeri kiosk, it just wasn’t the same… right?
Well, be bummed no more! Because Kringla Bakeri og Kafe has reopened as of today! The refurbishment is over, and we can now see the results of the work.
Although, before we could do that, there was a Viking Guard standing by, protecting Kringla into the afternoon of today’s reopening!
But at last it was time for the Opening Ceremony with the Cast Members! [Read more…]
We had a case of wanderlust this week, and instead of getting out the passport and packing, we just hopped over to spend the day in Epcot. Our journey started with some time spent in Future World, followed by a trip around the World Showcase. And boy, did we find a lot new eats and buys for you on this “trip”!
Disney World’s Epcot Future World New Menu Items and Merchandise Updates
It’s a brand new week! And we’re kicking it off with another DFB Video, where we’re talking about the best snacks for breakfast in Disney World!
Now, even though breakfast is called the most important meal of the day, the truth is that — in Disney World — the breakfast options don’t always provide the most bang for your buck, especially if you’re considering using a Counter Service meal credit from the Disney Dining Plan. But there are some brilliant ways to use your snack credits for breakfast at Disney World! And even if you aren’t using the Disney Dining Plan, lots of these make terrific options even if you’re paying out of pocket. So join us for breakfast… in Disney World! [Read more…]
Velkommem to Midnattssol Bakeri in Epcot’s Norway Pavilion!
This little kiosk (which may look familiar to fans of the Epcot Food and Wine Festival) has some big shoes to fill. You see, it’s the spot for Norwegian snack goodies while Kringla Bakeri og Kafe is undergoing a fairly extensive refurbishment. [Read more…]
Happy Weekend! We’re back with another DFB Video today, and we’re taking you on a Food Tour of Epcot’s Canada AND Norway Pavilions!
You may be well aware that Epcot’s Canada boasts Le Cellier Steakhouse, which is home to some terrific Filet Mignon and Signature Poutines. Or perhaps you’ve dined with Disney Princesses in Norway’s Akershus Royal Banquet Hall. But do you know where you can snag some Maple Popcorn? Or where you can find memorable — and memorably named — snacks like School Bread, Troll Horns, and more? We’ll take you to each and every spot to find these (and many more) eats in Epcot’s Norway and Canada Pavilions! [Read more…]