This week we had a chance to swing by two of our favorite Value Resorts — Disney’s Pop Century Resort and Art of Animation Resort. Both resorts received some menu updates in their food courts, but first let’s check in on the progress of that Skyliner Station!
I know, I know… we were just talking about new Refillable Resort Mugs hitting the shelves at a few Walt Disney World Resort counter service locations last week. BUT…
Those new Mickey Mouse Refillable Resort Mugs already have a new neighbor on the shelf — at least, that’s the case at Art of Animation Resort’s Landscape of Flavors Food Court. You see, along with the new Mickey Refillable Mugs, the bottom shelf has a new mug featuring Pixar pals! [Read more…]
Walt Disney World pastry chefs are always conceptualizing new cupcakes to wow their guests, and the Disney Parks Blog shared two brand new princess-inspired cupcakes that we just had to show you.
In Landscape of Flavors at the Art of Animation Resort, guests can now pick up the Mermaid Tail Cupcake. This is a vanilla cupcake filled with pineapple compote and topped with a swirl of coconut buttercream. Garnishes include a glitter-dusted white chocolate mermaid tail (a la Ariel, of course!), crispy pearls, and graham cracker crumbs.
The colors totally pop, and we love the idea of pairing the tropical flavors of pineapple and coconut. [Read more…]
What’s for dinner? You probably hear that question every day and never thought about the importance it might have when choosing a Disney Resort.
But, when deciding where to stay at Walt Disney World, be sure to consider what’s on the menu at your resort along with the nightly room rate, room size, bedding, transportation to the parks, amenities, view, and location.
Choosing your Walt Disney World resort is a practical, emotional, and sensory decision. Each resort has a unique theme created by sound, smell, textures, colors, landscaping, architecture, and flavors.
And when you’re planning a stay at a Walt Disney World Resort Hotel you should think about what dining options are available for you and your family. The menus at the Quick Service and Table Service restaurants evoke each resort’s theme. A good planning tip is that you should peruse the resort menus before choosing your Disney accommodations. [Read more…]
A special piece of animation was introduced to the world on November 18, 1928 when Mickey Mouse appeared in Steamboat Willie. This past weekend, we celebrated the 90 Year Anniversary all over Walt Disney World.
So it’s fitting that we’re checking out What’s New at the Disney World Resort which celebrates the art of Disney films: Disney’s Art of Animation Resort!
Ink and Paint Shop
Our first stop is the Ink and Paint Shop, where you’ll find the Birthday Mouse on holiday themed sketches (with some available to be personalized). SUPER cute gift idea for any Disney fans on your list. [Read more…]
Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
Halloween Time is happening right NOW at Disneyland and we have details on ALL THE FOOD!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We have details on where you’ll find Cookie Shots at Disneyland!
- Check out what’s NEW at Disney’s Hollywood Studios this week.
- Discover what’s happening at Tatooine Traders at Hollywood Studios.
- We’re talking about what’s NEW at the Magic Kingdom.
- Check out the construction updates at the Magic Kingdom — including Club 33.
- We found a must-have Haunted Mansion Pillow at the Magic Kingdom.
- Check out these Evil Villian Ear Hat Dooney & Bourke Handbags!
- Get the details on what’s inside the Pinata from The Ganachery.
- There’s a new Flatbread of the Month at Pinocchio Village Haus in the Magic Kingdom.
- We’re checking out what happened to the stage at Hollywood Studios!
- Check out the full menu for Sebastian’s Bistro at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort.
- Rainbow treats and merch were available at Disneyland this weekend only!
- Check out the fun new merchandise we spotted at Disney World this week!
- We reviewed the Southwestern Steak Fries at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Reservations are now open for Storybook Dining with Snow White at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge.
- We’re talking about price increases at Biergarten and other Disney World restaurants!
- Check out the entertainment changes in Adventureland at the Magic Kingdom.
- The Christmas light are going UP on Cinderella Castle.
- Prices have increased on some items at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- Be Our Guest is now serving alcohol at breakfast and lunch!
- Check out the price increases happening on food and beverages at Disneyland and Disney World.
- It’s time to book your Disney World holiday season vacation!
- Check out the preview of Salt & Straw at Disneyland!
- The Food Trucks are sticking around Disneyland’s Downtown Disney District for a bit longer.
- There’s a new Mobile Order secret menu item at D-Luxe Burger in Disney Springs.
- Sebastian’s Bistro is opening October 8 and Advance Dining Reservations are available!
- Check out specialty cupcake at Sprinkles for Breast Cancer Awareness.
- We’re talking about the best tables to request at Disney World!
- We reviewed Landscape of Flavors at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort.
- Check out the gluten- and dairy-free fish and chips at Raglan Road and Cookes of Dublin.
- We check out what’s NEW in Epcot this week.
- New DFB YouTube videos: 16 New Eats You Can’t Miss at Disney World, Saratoga Springs and Old Key West Food Tour, Are These Disney Upgrades Worth It, Part 2, and Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party vs Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
New DFB Video: Are These Disney Upgrades Worth It? Part 2
Hey Guys! We’re back with another DFB Video today, and we’re getting down to the serious business of checking out EVERYWHERE to eat at the Disney World Value Resorts!
Disney World’s value resorts — Pop Century, Art of Animation, and the All Star Resorts — offer so many innovative eats as well as picky eater classics. We’re HUGE fans of the Edible Cookie Dough at All Star Sports!
Find out what to eat and what to skip in our full food tour! [Read more…]
Hooray for HOLLYWOOD… Hollywood Studios, that is!
We couldn’t resist taking another ride on Slinky Dog Dash at the brand new Toy Story Land, so we’re paying a visit to the park and the nearby Art of Animation and Pop Century Resorts to see WHAT’S NEW!!
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Disney’s Hollywood Studios Menus & Eats
The current cocktails at the Pop Up Bar on Sunset Boulevard are Pink Paradise and the Blood Orange Margarita. [Read more…]
We’re back with What’s New at Disney’s Hollywood Studios this week, and it includes several menu changes, tons of cool merchandise, and a peek at current Toy Story Land and Skyliner construction (read more about the Disney World Skyliner here!)! Then, we’re skipping over to Art of Animation and Pop Century for a quick look at What’s New at the resorts! So put on your fancy pants, and let’s get our glamour on!