We can hardly contain our excitement around here because we are just DAYS away from the start of the 2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
It was another week full of big news stories including an opening date for Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar and a big change to the popcorn at the Disney theme parks!
We have a lot to share, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar is opening September 22 in Downtown Disney!
- The 2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival is just around the corner! Check out some special deals here on DFB!
- We have more updates about Disney Springs including Walt’s Restaurant and the Neverland Tunnels.
- Reservations opened for the Merry & Bright Dessert Party and the Merry & Bright Dinner Reception during The Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights.
- Pop Secret was named the official popcorn at the Disney Parks!
- A “magical foodie experience” featuring Walt Disney World food is headed to London!
- Our new #OnTheList series continues with the secret drink menu at the Cove Bar in Disney California Adventure!
- We review Les Chefs De France in Epcot’s France pavilion.