It might be starting to feel like summer where we are, but we’re already daydreaming about Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party 2018. And why not? Tickets are officially on sale, and we almost can’t wait for fall in the Magic Kingdom!
Welcome to the worlds of Tomorrow, Yesterday, and Fantasy — Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom! We’re bringing you What’s New in the ol’ MK — from Spring Break week, y’all!
We’re always on the look out for new sweet treats in the Walt Disney World parks — and this time, we’ve found two tasty winners in the Magic Kingdom! The best part is, if you’re a long-time Disney fan or Disney WORLD fan, these might even pull at your heartstrings a little bit!
First up, Pinocchio Village Haus is putting the sweet in sweet treat with Italian Cream Cake.
Storybook Treats at Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom is the place to go for ice cream in Fantasyland. Located adjacent to Friar’s Nook — where you can currently find Loaded Tots! — Storybook Treats serves up hot fudge sundaes, strawberry sundaes, and floats to guests looking for cool snack.
You know how some people say “If you don’t like the weather, wait a few minutes”? We feel like the Magic Kingdom is on a race to out-pace Mother Nature when it comes to making changes. Because even though we just brought you What’s New from the Magic Kingdom a few days ago, we have more to add!
First we’re moseying over to Pecos Bill’s Tall Tale Inn and Cafe where there are a couple of big menu changes to note. First, the Southwest Angus Burger is off the menu — following in the footsteps of the Taco Burger, which disappeared from the menu last month! The only remaining burger at Peco Bill’s is the Bacon Cheeseburger.
Happy weekend! We hope you remembered to Spring Forward! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
The 2018 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival is ON! We have FULL MENUS for the Epcot Flower and Garden FESTIVAL plus Photos of EVERY FOOD ITEM and most beverages!
And, the 2018 Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival is happening through April 12! Click here for the FULL MENUS and ALL the FOOD PHOTOS for the DCA Food and Wine Festival!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Check out the Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Flyover video!
- Citrus Swirl has been replaced at the Magic Kingdom.
- There’s a NEW Mint Julep at Magic Kingdom!
- We shared six must-do Epcot Food and Wine Festival travel hacks!
- Have you seen the entrance for Epcot’s Club 33? Check it out!
- We’re celebrating Daylight Savings with a sale on all DFB Bundles at the DFB Store!
- We checked out what’s new at the Magic Kingdom this week.
- Raglan Road’s Mighty St. Patrick’s Festival starts March 16!
- Tiffins Talks announced for Party for the Planet at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- We reviewed sweets at Gaston’s Tavern in the Magic Kingdom.
- The best thing AJ ate all week was at Hollywood Brown Derby Lounge!
- We checked out a new, must-have sundae at The Plaza Ice Cream Parlor in the Magic Kingdom!
- There’s a new dessert at The Mara in Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge!
- Check out whether Ale & Compass Restaurant is worth a visit.
- We reviewed breakfast at Flo’s V-8 Cafe in Disney California Adventure.
- Check out what’s new at Disney’s Animal Kingdom including changes at Satu’li Canteen!
- New DFB YouTube videos: 9 Rookie Mistakes Not to Make at Disney World and Walt Disney World Trip Hacks.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go. [Read more…]
Every good thing must come to an end? I guess that’s Disney’s philosophy! We’ve got some changes about the beloved Citrus Swirl in the Magic Kingdom to report…and not all of us will be happy.
Welcome to Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom, where you can leave the world of today and visit the worlds of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy! And where there’s always something new to check out. That’s where we come in.
Gaston’s Tavern has become a nice little getaway in New Fantasyland (seriously, it’s been five years; when can we stop calling it “New”?), with a limited menu and proximity to meet-and-greets with the man himself.
Gaston’s menu is usually pretty minimal. At present you can find a Ham and Cheese Pretzel, a Chocolate Croissant, and a Fruit and Cheese Picnic Platter much better suited to Belle than someone so good at expectorating. And then there’s the Warm Cinnamon Roll, which is soooo satisfying (particularly so when you request extra icing…). We love it so much we even got the recipe!