Even more exciting? Some of the sale merchandise includes exclusive items from Epcot’s International Festival of the Holidays and Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party! So what’s on sale and where can you find it? Read on to get the scoop!
A new behind-the-scenes tour is now available for booking at Disney World’s Magic Kingdom… and this one involves “VIP tastings of iconic menu items”! The Taste of Magic Kingdom Park VIP Tour recognizes that “Food is an essential part of the Walt Disney World vacation experience.”
The 3-hour tour will include:
- Stories from Disney World chefs and food and beverage Cast Members
- “Unprecedented” access to backstage kitchens and working areas “that have never before been shared with Guests.”
- Sampling of an in-development food item!
- And more FOOD! According to the Disney World website, “Along the way, tuck into curated tastings of some of the most beloved menu items at Magic Kingdom park. Be sure to bring an appetite—an incredible assortment of sweet and savory flavors awaits!”
Well, we have some exciting news for you (just in time for the holidays, too!): these Disney Parks Starbucks mugs and ornaments are now available online!
Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
This week we shared all the details on the 2019 Epcot Festival of the Arts, including FULL menus!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We shared the 10 biggest Disney news stories of the year – and how they’ll affect your 2019 vacation.
- We reviewed the Disney After Hours at Hollywood Studios!
- We reviewed a new Christmas cupcake at Animal Kingdom!
- Harambe Market has added new items including bowls to its menu — and we have a review!
- We checked out the new breakfast items at Kusafiri Coffee Shop and Bakery.
- We reviewed dinner at Trattoria al Forno on Disney’s BoardWalk.
- Check out the new Outstanding by the Ounce food menu at Wine Bar George.
- We shared what’s new at the Magic Kingdom.
- Check out how the gingerbread house at Grand Floridian was constructed.
- We checked out everything new at Hollywood Studios this week.
- We reviewed the new Mary Poppins desserts at Disneyland.
- You can paint your own holiday cookie at Disney’s Beach Club Resort.
- Reservations are now open for the Garden Rocks Concert Series dining packages at the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival!
- We shared an updated on all things Star Wars from Hollywood Studios.
- Check out the menu updates from Disney World and Disneyland!
- Check out the construction updates from the Magic Kingdom!
- We shared details on the progression of the Disney Skyliner in Epcot.
- Check out the new Disney Dooney & Bourke collection.
- We talked about dining options at Walt Disney World Resort hotels.
- There is a pretzel update at the Magic Kingdom!
- We shared a first look and sneak peek at the new Tropical Hideaway in Disneyland!
- Wine Bar George has been nominated as one of the 10 best new restaurants in the country.
- Check out the new personal shopper service that’s being tested at select Disney World locations!
- New details were released for the Marvel Lands and experiences coming to the Disney Parks.
- We shared details on the Holiday Elephant Tiki Mug from Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto.
- Check out the new holiday drinks in Disney Springs.
- We shared images of the Millennium Falcon at Disneyland.
- Disneyland is reportedly revoking some Annual Passes.
- New DFB YouTube videos: Six Things Disney Has to Improve Before Opening Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, 14 Treats and Eats for Coffee Lovers at Disney World, 30 Hidden Gems in Epcot’s World Showcase, and The Ultimate Guide to Doing Disney World with Large Groups.
New DFB Video — Six Things Disney Has to Improve Before Opening Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
The Most Wonderful Time of the Year in Disney World’s Magic Kingdom is still very much in full swing!
But while the seasonal celebration continues, plenty of day-to-day updates continue for the Citizens of Main Street, U.S.A. and all the lands beyond. [Read more…]
Have you started making your Christmas list yet? If you’re a fan of the Disney Princesses, you’ll definitely want to ask Santa for one (or more!) of these super-cute, super-detailed new mugs we found at Walt Disney World this week!
The collection features mugs themed after some of our favorite Disney Princesses, including Ariel, Belle, Cinderella, Jasmine, Rapunzel, and Snow White. Want to see more of the special details on each princess mug? Come along for a fairy tale-worthy tour!
“Who’s the leader of the Club that’s made for you and me? M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E!“
It’s almost time to celebrate the 90th Birthday of everyone’s best pal, MICKEY MOUSE! And what better way to celebrate any birthday than with a cake? Or a push pop? Or a pretzel? How about a specialty cheeseburger or salad? You’ll find ALL those things — and MORE! — in Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resort this coming weekend ONLY to celebrate Mickey’s Birthday!
In Walt Disney World, the snacks you see below will be available at their designated locations from November 16th – 18th. In Disneyland Resort, you’ll find the snacks on November 17th and 18th only (unless otherwise noted below).
So get ready to pick out which snack you’d like to celebrate Mickey with from the lists below! [Read more…]
These are on our list of snacks you really need to order when you’re at the Magic Kingdom (spoiler alert: we liked the Chicken Skewer better!), but now you can visit a new location to order them. [Read more…]
As part of Mickey Mouse’s 90th Birthday celebration, you can snap a fun picture in front of this adorable new Tomorrowland wall and support the Make-A-Wish Foundation. Read on to find out how!