Happy Sunday and happy December! We’re so excited that it’s officially the holiday season!
The Festival of Holidays at Disney California Adventure is happening too, and we have all the details, including all the booth menus and food photos!
And, it’s time to pre-order the 2018 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining! Use code WDW2018 at check-out to get 25% off the cover price and get the current edition for FREE immediately!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Steak WITHOUT Mac and Cheese on the menu at Mama Melrose’s!
- Check out the 2017 Gingerbread Display at Disney’s BoardWalk!
- Eat THIS at the Epcot Festival of the Holidays!
- Check out the menus for the Holiday Kitchens at the Epcot Festival of the Holidays.
- The Epcot Festival of the Arts menus are here!
- We checked out the Donut Nuggets at D-Luxe Burger in Disney Springs.
- Spy Glass Grille opening at Disney’s Caribbean Beach in early 2018!
- Amorette’s Patisserie has a gingerbread display and seasonal wine slushies!
- The Holiday Elephant Tiki Mug arrived at Trader Sam’s in Disneyland this week.
- Check out what’s new at Animal Kingdom and the All-Star Resorts!
- Breakfast with Santa is coming to T-Rex Cafe in Disney Springs!
- New DFB YouTube videos: What I Wish I’d Known Before Going to Disney World, All the Mac and Cheese in Disney World, and Everything You Must Know about Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go. [Read more…]