We’re having fun discovering foodie specials during our visit to Disney World! Yesterday, Epcot was a sea of green as guests celebrated St. Patrick’s Day with green beer and green-tinted Grey Goose Slushies!
Disney Food News
Here’s the latest…
- Register now for the 2012 Wine & Dine Half Marathon! Your race reward is an after-hours party at Epcot’s Food and Wine Festival!
- We reviewed the new Chocolate Cheddar Popcorn found in the Disney Parks this week!
- New funny ceramic tumblers were found in the merch shops this week! Check out the great one-liners!
- The 2012 Swan and Dolphin Food and Wine Classic has been announced for October!
- Holiday decorated treats! Cookies and Cake Pops are showing St. Patrick’s Day spirit. Plus, snacks with Easter decor!
- Portobello Restaurant in Downtown Disney celebrates National Noodle Month with a special mushroom ravioli appetizer!
For more sweet and savory food news, stop by our Disney Food News Pin Board, where Disney Food News is updated on a regular basis!
The DFB Mini-Guide to Epcot Snacks e-Book is Now Available!
The DFB Mini-Guide to Epcot Snacks e-Book is the fourth in our Disney Food Blog mini-guide series, created to supplement our Disney Food Blog Guide to Walt Disney World Dining e-Book.
Here you’ll find in-depth information, HUGE color photos, and first-hand reviews about classic and new-to-you Epcot snacks — in great detail!
The DFB Mini-Guide to Epcot Snacks is an instantly downloadable PDF guide with over 180 pages of information and advice on over 150 delicious snacks that you can savor in Disney World’s Epcot.
Get your copy today!
On to the Round-Up
AKL Resort shares the wine – Jam Jar Sweet Shiraz – sold at the Animal Kingdom Lodge’s gift shop.
Gorillas Don’t Blog visits 1967 Plaza Restaurants in Disneyland.
Travel Blogs on Huffington Post shares a slideshow of some new dishes on the Disney Fantasy!
A Taste of Wonderland dines gluten-free at Animal Kingdom’s Yak & Yeti.
Gastropodtravels reviews Remy aboard the Disney Dream. Take a look at that cheese trolley!
Main Street Gazette stops by the Cookes of Dublin in Downtown Disney.
WESH.com shares dining tips to beat the crowds at Walt Disney World. Oh, yes, those tips are courtesy of yours truly!
All’s Fare Food Blog finds Beatles’ yellow submarine kitchen accessories in Epcot’s United Kingdom.