We are looking forward to the 2013 Epcot Food and Wine Festival! Mark your calendars, as the festival kicks off on September 27 and will run through November 11.
And we know that you are just as anxious as we are to hit the ground at this year’s festival and try old favorites as well as new dishes!
Canada Marketplace Booth
The Canada booth returns in 2013, and the classic Cheddar Cheese Soup remains on the menu, thank goodness!
Seriously, there would probably be demonstrations and boycotts if the soup didn’t make the cut!
2013 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Canada Booth Menu
- Canadian Cheddar Cheese Soup
- Seared Rainbow Trout with Bacon, Frisee and Maple Minus 8 Vinaigrette
- “Le Cellier” Wild Mushroom Beef Filet Mignon with Truffle Butter Sauce
- Moosehead Lager
- La Face Neige Apple Ice Wine
- La Face Neige Sparkling
- Mission Hill Family Estate Syrah
But last year, the “Le Cellier” Wild Mushroom Beef Filet Mignon with Truffle Butter Sauce joined the lineup. The dish — which just happens to be one of my all-time favorites — ended up being THE most popular festival dish of 2012!
While I’m a little sad that the amazing [Read more…]